What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was going to have just a toasted pumpernickel bagel. Then "...and another thing" took over. Just like the kid's book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie". Fried up some lunch meat ham, fried an egg, added Hoffman sharp cheese, and nuked to make the cheese melt. And THAT was my "pumpernickel bagel" breakfast. :LOL: Some days the food just has a mind of its own....

Thanks Kylie! Thursday's breakfast was a mash-up too, but healthier. Oatmeal with toasted almonds, fresh blueberries, and a sprinkle of Penzeys Vietnamese cinnamon. Today was a lazy day - a thick slice of country white bread with cinnamon-sugar on the the melting butter.

Where's the protein? I know I am turning into a nag. Only because I really do care. :angel:
I didn't get a chance to get to the store, had to hurry up & get to work, woke up late. I've been tracking my food lately on spark people. The daughter is at a sleepover so we went out or chinese tonight. I stayed in my 1,500 calorie range & ended up with 59 grams of protein today.......Thanks for caring!:angel:

I had the same breakfast as yesterday, I tend to be a creature of habit. Pineapple/caramel greek yogurt & a nature valley granola bar & coffee/creamer

Some days it pays to get up early. I couldn't sleep this morning, so I got up and fixed us a nice breakfast, which we enjoyed on the patio. Omelets with spinach, oyster mushrooms, and goat cheese, with fresh hot house tomatoes. :yum:

img_1275886_0_faa85255c1d8863d47f45c68d969dd49.jpg

Steve, you are welcome to come to our house and fix breakfast anytime! :yum:

I had a cup of Kashi cereal with a cup of fresh blueberries. Probably a cup of milk, too, since I like milk and like my cereal to do the backstroke in the bowl.

Back
Top Bottom