What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A U.W. Club omelet with a side of fruit.

U.W. Club
3 egg omelet
diced bacon, ham and turkey
diced Swiss cheese
covered in Hollandaise and tomatoes and onions.

New Zealand Special: wholemeal bread and a thin scrim of marmite, topped with avocado, and a kiwifruit. With a long black.

xXGS9oO.jpg

I made chilaquiles for the first time this morning, using a jar of homemade tomatillo salsa. Wow, was that good. I'm definitely going to make it more frequently.
20210606_102645.jpg

For Sunday Brunch today I will be making basted eggs, corned beef hash, pancakes, and Irish coffee. If I had some Curaçao I would make an Irish screwdriver (if you add Curaçao, which is a blue liqueur, to orange juice instead of vodka, you get a decidedly green alcoholic beverage).

For Sunday Brunch today I will be making basted eggs, corned beef hash, pancakes, and Irish coffee. If I had some Curaçao I would make an Irish screwdriver (if you add Curaçao, which is a blue liqueur, to orange juice instead of vodka, you get a decidedly green alcoholic beverage).
I used to order Electric Iced Tea - A twist on the Long Island Iced Tea. Made with blue Curaçao (instead of triple sec) and Sprite (Instead of cola). It was a pretty blue.

f536f391c2fd5b512bfca041c106a9b9.jpg

Sunday Brunch today will be a trip to the islands. I am making Loco Moco with a twist. Instead of a hamburger patty I will be using an Omaha Steaks pork and bacon burger. Everything else in the loco moco recipe will remain the same. I will serve it with Hawaiian style potato salad and Hawaiian coleslaw.

Last edited:
Toast with home made sunflower seed butter, and strawberry freezer jam. Would rather have had the breakfast I made for the grandkids, but oh well. It's all good.:)

Seeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

They look amazing, but my blood sugar would go through the fricking roof. Especially in the AM. I'm more carb tolerant and insulin sensitive the further the day goes on.

Sounds great blitzer. Think that's just what I might have, if the salmon hasn't 'turned'.

Discovered at my son's that Costco sells smoked salmon in individual serving pkgs! Just enough for 3 or 4 bagels. Yes, know it's more expensive but hot-diggidy-dog! Perfect for snack attacks without opening a big pkg.

Back
Top Bottom