What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I decided to have some pasta with cheese and butter. I put a couple of tblespoons of cream in a bowl, added a couple of big spoonfulls of parm cheese. then zapped it for 45 seconds. It warmed up the cream and melted most of the cheese. Making a sauce for the pasta. I needed to eat so I can take my meds. Not that I want to do either. :angel:

Oh yes, we love them with HP sauce too...also lots of tomato sauce (ketchup)

What are Jimmy Johns?

With all the Christmas party prep. work to do not much time for lunch. So, figured I would get some protein & slammed down 2, 8oz. glasses of 1% lo-fat milk. Found out later, much to my dismay, it was a whopping 326 calories! I need to get better educated on my beverages.

Its a sandwich shop...

And good too, like an upscale Subway, and they deliver.

Oh goodness, SB. Try the fat free (used to be called skim) milk. Don't beat yourself up, you needed the protein.

Last edited:
We are about to go out Christmas shopping. I have not had lunch yet but I have been racking my brain trying to figure out where we can go that is more healthy than most fast food places?

I was hungry but quit after 3" of a sweet onion chicken sub. at subway with a glass of water.

We went out to denny's after mass this afternoon. I had a grilled chicken breast sandwich topped with fresh avocado, pico de myo, a little sour cream & 1/2 whole grain bun. I ate a couple of the daughters fries with a cup of chicken noodle soup & a water.

Back
Top Bottom