What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SO and I shared a shrimp appy - deep fried little shrimp tossed with garlic butter and hot peppers and a ranch dipping sauce. I had a 21 ounce bone-in ribeye with fries, Caesar salad and a cold beer. SO had a prime rib sandwich and a Caesar salad with a glass of wine.

I had a slice of pizza at a casey's convenience store on the way up to the northern part of the state. Not the healthiest choice....

I had a HoneyCrisp apple and a handful of Cheez-It's. Too close to dinnertime by the time I ate.

SO and I shared a shrimp appy - deep fried little shrimp tossed with garlic butter and hot peppers and a ranch dipping sauce. I had a 21 ounce bone-in ribeye with fries, Caesar salad and a cold beer. SO had a prime rib sandwich and a Caesar salad with a glass of wine.

That sounds delicious Andy :)

Roast pork with mashed potatoes/gravy, green beans & a soft bun with butter. Regular coffee with cream. Back to reality tomorrow....work & gym.

Split a cheeseburger and double fried fries (better than McDonald's), and later, lime soup.

Made a half lobster sandwich. Took one bite, scraped off the lobster salad, tossed out the bread and ate the salad. Still a lot left in the bowl. Everytime I open the fridge, I take another mouthful or two. :angel:

We had a lovely supreme pizza from a fave pizza shop down at this shopping centre we went to today :yum:

chicken Kebab in Pan:chef:
with vegtables and bread:yum:

Attachments

• ???? ???? ???? ??.jpg
    ???? ???? ???? ??.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 152
  • ???? ???? ???? ?? (4).jpg
    ???? ???? ???? ?? (4).jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 138
I could have frozen some of the lobster. But it looked to good to save for later. So I made the lobster salad with all of it. And here I am today, still picking at it.

It has been a loooog time since I have felt any emotion toward any food that made me want to eat. And since I appear to be over my "take it or leave it" attitude " toward lobster, I am back on track.

When Poo offered the three lobsters for me to take home, I took them mostly to be polite. My plan was to extract the meat, freeze it and then offer it to anyone who said the just love lobster. Who knew that'someone' would be me. :angel:

It was late by the time I got back from PT so I just nuked a couple of hot dogs and buns out of the freezer and had those with mustard and relish.

Today we have been out in the country and we had lunch at Fasta Pasta :)

We had crumbed veal with bacon and an onion, garlic and mushroom sauce, served with chips and salad, it was delicious to say the least! :yum:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom