What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just grilled a hamburger with mayo and swiss cheese. Plus I had some mashed potatoes to use up, so I made a whopping size potato pancake.

Thanks to all for the best wishes. Colonoscopy was a success. Still on jello & popscicles today for surgery tomorrow.

Today's lunch was a chicken salad sandwich with chopped scallions on whole wheat toast and Manzanilla olives.

i'm big on local produce since yesterday. i received a FREE bounty basket that contained sweet potatoes, mesclun, kale, potatoes, lettuces and apples. for lunch today i had a baked sweet potato w/seasoned salt and butter, and a salad made with mesclun, tomato, mushrooms, radish and dill. this afternoon i baked two large pans of kale flakes, big yummm...i still have two bunches of kale left, and will probably make more kale chips tomorrow....:)

What is fritz?

GG, Fritz is like a luncheon meat in a way...it comes wrapped in an orange skin and is called Bung Fritz here in South Australia but in other states in Oz it is called different things such a Devon

It is lovely as is, in sandwiches and also fried

Info

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom