What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More sunshine! YAY! Not a cloud in the sky again and it's just a big warmer then yesterday, currently 46F. The grass was frosty again and the doggy didn't want to walk on it to pee!

-12 degrees. Sunny though... ok moony right now. Supposed to be the last cold spell for awhile. Ya right.
Weatherman just said that when we have these below average cold winters, we get hotter than normal summers. Great. Extra $$ for heating oil just to spend extra $$ for air conditioning. Can't they find a way to bottle up each to even it out? They put a man on the moon for Pete's sake!

Beautiful, just like yesterday. It's only 14F or so, but no wind and the sun is blazin'!
Great day to be outside!

We're actually socked in with an ice storm right now. The only thing moving out there is IDOT (Illinois Department of Transportation). They have a base across the road from us, and have been working their hind ends off, trying to keep I57 clear.
This stuff is expected to keep going all day tomorrow.

Wish I was in Fiji!

36mph winds all night kept the doggy awake, which means she kept me awake. It's now 51F, typical shade of grey and still windy!!!!

Get this! It's 9 ABOVE ZERO this MORNING!!!!!!!
Supposed to be in the 20's today then 30's this weekend! YAY!

Right now, it is snowing heavily here in E. PA. Snow started after midnight , suppose to turn to sleet in the afternoon.

they said we were gonna get 1 to 3 inches of snow, and we got around 8 to 10.

i saw a weather report stating that we supposedly received 6 inches of snow.

now, i know snow doesn't often drift onto the top of my truck, and with the thule rack with the extra ski mounts, i know we had at least 8 inches.

are they unable to admit their estimations were 6 to 7 inches off? 3 inches of error is ok?

grrrrrrr.

BT, the samething happened here too. We were supposed to get 1-2 inches 2 nights ago and we got six!! I have had enough of snow and spring can come now. The good news is that after today and tomorrow it is supposed to be sunny and warm nest week with highs in the 40's. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom