What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 58F and some sunshine this morning. One more day in England then I will be back in California....yay!

I can't wait to hear my daughter say that she is coming home from England. Oh well she is enjoying herself.

Weather here, dreary, misty, dark. :(

eighty five degrees here. bright sunshine. no morning overcast so is going to get even hotter.

sure glad i put fans in sun - room. had to turn on air cond. late yesterday afternoon. summer is here.

babe

Very warm and sunny today, high humidity...nice ocean breeze blowing, though. Haven't had rains for a few days now. We're waiting for the next one with our fingers crossed - during the last one, we found out that when the second story was built last fall, the workers didn't adequately seal the roof. Our living room was a lake! So DH spent the day Saturday sealing the roof and we're hoping that it worked...Uncle Bob, do you still want a gullywasher? We may be happy to send it to you!

I feel a bit guilty here - with all the flooding and fires across the country... it's breezy (my wind chimes are pleasantly chirping) birds are at the feeder, dogs in backyard, sun: shining, probably about 78 degrees... temperate... absolutely lovely here in Central Coast Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom