What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Hot Hot
Humid Humid Humid

Its Around 98f Now. We Have To Get Up Around 7am To Water Our Garden...after 8;30....forget It

drippy, gray & chilly. 'twas so pretty earlier. wouldn't shock me if snow fell tonite:rolleyes:. snow angels would ensue.:-p

Proud to say its finally HOT!!!!
87 today, beautiful sunshine....
'cept now its a little stuffy in the house..... I WILL LIVE!!!!

I have abandoned yesterday's bikini for long underwear, as my sunny skies have UP and GONE, and it looks like June Gloom is making one last appearance... seriously, it's a 20 degree difference from Sunday morning.... you would never know I was partially raised in Idaho by the way I turn blue when it gets below 65 degrees.....

It has been a glorious day, sunny warm, the garden has been basking but not baking in it, but suddenly a wind has come up, brought a very angry sky and I think its going to pour...round about when I go outside to do the horses I'm imagining!

Well, it's raining... We're in the middle of prepping a BBQ for Fox News (I think they're going to broadcast the show from in front of the exchange)....400 people, and it's raining. No tents. They have no plan in place for foul weather. So, it's raining and we don't really see an end in sight.

oooh, WEATHER! I love a storm.... but that's probably because we don't get many of them in Southern Cali

but, Vera.... what a conundrum! It sounds like they are to blame.... a major production studio plans an outdoor event and doesn't have a plan for weather??? No wonder studios are losing $$.... I saw so much waste working in the industry (on ALL levels) that I left. Not even the money could keep me...

NJ Gov Corzine and Donald Trump are coming...so one part of it will be inside. The rest is going to be outside, hopefully... What a riot.

Can't Trump control the weather?

I see the same storm, luvs. BF is at the Bucco game. Too bad for him. Nice they have club seats so they're inside anyway. I worry my lights will go and I'll lose DC and be here in the dark. Seems to be passing, now...

seems to be passing here, too, jill. instead of watching that game & rain, i washed my front door windows, i was so bored!:rolleyes:

Getting muggy this evening. Still really warm, supposed to thunder around sunrise.
I'm so happy to see summer has finally shown up!!

Super hazy from all the fires in N. Cali. Headed up to wine country for a wedding this weekend and they warned us its smokey and hazy. Should be around 85F though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom