What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
75, cloudy, muggy. Suns supposed to come out, get us to 90 then storm later.
My lawn really needs it. Figures we finally get a new riding lawnmower, and the dang grass stops growing!!!!

its 80 and climbing, humid as usual, with the chance of a storm this afternoon. Its stormed everyday for the last 2 weeks! Summer in SUNNY Florida.....power outages....fires.....damaging winds....oh what fun haha Suzie....my hubby just got a trailer to hook onto our riding mower, he puts the boys in the trailer and pretends hes mowing, lol...at least it keeps the boys busy

Last edited:
Yesterday it must have been over 100°F and we were at the hangar checking my little plane. I flew for 45 minutes and as my plane did not have any airconditioning, I think I might have lost 5 lbs. of sweat. Today DH is going over to give my plane an annual (yearly check-up). He is a qualified FAA inspector so he is allowed to do it on our planes. I am staying home. This morning, I took my not-so-little-boy-anymore (Cooper) for a short walk while it was still 82°F this morning. Now he is lying down in the powder room floor having a nap.

It's pouring in sheets that started about 20 minutes ago.
And I had planned to go out and change my fuel filter this afternoon.
Even if it stops, the ground will be too wet.
Oh, and I was so looking forward to doing that job!
Shucks!

Wicked Wam !!

It's really hot & humid here. Though some cloud cover, high 90's right now. And did I mention hot? :cool:

Another heat wave this week....its gorgeous in the city today but a big muggy. Its about 82F and just a little breezy. Supposed to be super warm all week but not the best air quality.

Did the wash today, and hung on the lines outside, but the humidity played heck on getting the wash to dry! Too sticky and not one breeze! Temperature wasn't too bad at 79* though!

Oh well, I'll pull in the damp items and put them out to dry tomorrow!

Hate to use the dryer, when I can save energy and reduce the fuel costs! Oh well, can't win em all!

It's been raining for days, some roads and rivers are flooding with quite a bit of structural damage in places. I can't remember the last time it rained so much in Cape Town. Fortunately they say the rain is going to stop on Thursday. It's a freezing 13C today which is very cold for us.

Hot, Humid, And a storm front is moving in.

Odd, neighbors tree blew down, if it were on this side of the street it would have had to fallen INTO the wind.

Well, its rained, heavily and constantly for five days, the forecast shows no relent. so wet I'm not even bothering to ride, the roads ar dangerous, off road too wet, and I have no artificial surface near the summer grazing. It The crops are starting to rot in by neighbouring farmrs fields, the hay crop will be very heavily damaged. all this does not bode well with the prices of basic grains and both human and animal foods so high, for the second year in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom