What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hot, hot , humid, humid............compressors going on all the time.......hot, hot, humid, humid..........woops I'm repeating myself like the compressors........I can't take the heat anymore...........

Barb you got my yesterday.....
Behind it I predict you get a cool, dry day.... about 70 or so.
Just a guess. :)

Well, Pook, you bring up a memorable event........about 20 years ago we had lightning like no tomorrow.......their was a loud booming sound and the house shuddered.......we went to the front door and about 10 minutes later the fire dept. shows up.......apparently lightning struck our neighbor's pine tree which arced then to the downspout behind it and went up it and into the attic........leaped over every nail in the attic beams and set it on fire......by the way it totally rendered most of their electronically powered devices forever useless including all their electrical appliances.....please as a warning do have homeowner's insurance.........if you live in an area with lots of trees and bad weather you're on alert......

Wow!!!!!!/for a country considered arid this was one great storm------thought that I was clicking my red ruby slippers and back in Houston.---I kept telling the people around me that we were in for one heck of a storm and they sipped on their beers and ignored me.....then the skies just opened up and it poured and thundered and lightninged like crazy......we were at an outdoor covered restaurant and like I predicted one of the guys got drenched (But I told him that he was going to be and that he should switch seats but did he listen?---NOOOOOOO) but I gave him my waterproofed jacket so he was quite happy not to be wet as a noodle........wanted to bring my umbrella as well tonight but my DH thought I was being ridiculous........last time that I listen to him .........hahaha........love saying I told you so.........

We are also having a summer storm with lots of thunder and lightning. It held off until about 8 pm when the picnic was winding down, then everyone dashed through the rain to get home. Ahhhh....the air is fresh and cool. Mr. and I about to enjoy a cup of good coffee and a few of the brownies I managed to sneak home from the potlluck. Nice sleeping tonight with the fresh air and the sound of rain....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom