What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 90F today in San Francisco! No fog means warmer weather tomorrow but should cool off to our lovely 70's by the weekend.

RedKitty,
Lets trade places. It was 109* here in Sacramento and the fires make the air smell sooooooo bad. It looks like fog outside but it is smoke.
On second thought...I think I'll trade with babetoo. (Babe, I might be in San Diego in Oct. to attend a class reunion. It is a combined reunion..classes of "52 and 53"

Last edited:
RedKitty,
Lets trade places. It was 109* here in Sacramento and the fires make the air smell sooooooo bad. It looks like fog outside but it is smoke.
On second thought...I think I'll trade with babetoo. (Babe, I might be in San Diego in Oct. to attend a class reunion. It is a combined reunion..classes of "52 and 53"

dove, it would be wonderful to meet you. let's work on that , early or late oct.?

babe:)

Much Cooler than it should be

8:45 p.m. here in central Ontario, Canada and only 67 F. I am in shorts and a T-shirt with the patio door open and I am just about ready to close it... It has either been either hot and humid or rainy and cool this spring and now early summer...

I am participating in an out door art festival this weekend and think I will need to pack a suitcase of hot and cool weather clothing for each day ;)

Wish me luck for a sunny weekend.

Cheers,

Gail

It's been a great day here! Supposed to go to 50's tonight, and the high 70's tomorrow! My kind of weather, and the humidity is low!

This morning felt like a early fall morning and fall and winter are my favorite seasons!

You would think this nice weather would boost my getgo, but actually I just sat back and enjoyed the day! The a/c unit is taking a rest too, and the electric meter is finally cooling down. Thank goodness!:cool:

Someone send the rain to the DFW area in Texas please!!!!!!

It's FREAKIN hot here. I still don't understand why so many people want to move here!

Muggy and wet right now but beautiful this morning...so beautiful that when we came home and let Cooper out after being coop inside the house while we were away, I noticed the dry soil and hope it will rain soon. Now it did and I am thankful we are so lucky here that it doesn't really stay too dry for now...and rain comes when we needed it. I just hope tomorrow will be better as we are going to another event in the next city for lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom