What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sunshine and gorgeous!!!!! why can't it be like this in the winter..........nooooooooooo.....we've got to make sure that we have the lowest temps of any capital in the world......how about minus 60??????? Is that cold enough for you---------------yep, not kidding............minus 60.............doesn't matter to me.......I do what I do in Houston........don't go out after the mercury hits 30 degrees F....................hey.........I'm an old broad

thunder and lightning storm, raining .

update weather , now sunny but still cloudy , change any time.

Last edited:
come to Houston in the summer if you want to compare boring....heat and humidity ad nauseum...the only excitement is when a tropical storm decides to bear down on us..........it's the weather people, though, who go bananas over it and make it sound far worse than it really is ......Eduord (?) was supposed to come in roaring like a lion according to their predictions and showed up with a meow.......their weather broadcasts are really getting to be ridiculous..........unfortunately when wolf is cried too many times people are going to quit listening and that might not be wise

Well it was all sunny, but I was going to go sit out in the sun for a while and OF COURSE the clouds roll in.
I give up.
:(

Wow, roadfix, you sound desperate.........we were in Los Angeles in May for our daughter's college graduation and nearly died from the heat spell that they were having that week.....it was held outside no less..........

Wow, roadfix, you sound desperate.........we were in Los Angeles in May for our daughter's college graduation and nearly died from the heat spell that they were having that week.....it was held outside no less..........
Yes, desperate for some major atmospheric activity so I can cozy up indoors and watch a good movie. :mrgreen:

At least the heat spell we get here are almost always dry heat.
My body usually shuts down with the combo of high heat and humidity.

Everybody loves the sunshine!! :)

It was gorgeous in SF today, 75 clear and all day sunshine! Supposed to be a warm beautiful week here! Yay!

70 degrees, sunny and a cool breeze. This is my kind of weather. Its only suppose to get up to 78 today. All my windows are open and I'm loving it!

Very pleasant in Hollywood right now, about 70 degrees. When I get home from work, I'm grilling.
I just looked at your image next to your avatar.
Great pix. Where is that? Do you collect tequilla?
Are all those yours?
Sorry for getting off subject, glad your weather is gorgeous just over the hill from me where I am. It's real nice here tonight too. < There back on topic:LOL:

I just looked at your image next to your avatar.
Great pix. Where is that? Do you collect tequilla?
Are all those yours?
Sorry for getting off subject, glad your weather is gorgeous just over the hill from me where I am. It's real nice here tonight too. < There back on topic:LOL:

Over the hill meaning you are in the Valley?
I live in Silverlake, just minutes north of downtown LA, and very close to Dodger Stadium.

My wife doesn't really drink at all but loves collecting liquor of all sorts and dressing up the bar and the dining room. She buys them. Go figure... ...
We have special friends who are tequila drinkers so she saves them for them mostly. I would occasionally join them for shots of tequila. I prefer wine though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom