What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as Middie here in Central Ohio :)

My hubby is ready for it though~ he is a roofer so he tends to just stay hot... poor guy

On a weather related note~ we just had our fuel oil tank filled half way... 150 gallons... and paid only about 20 bucks less than we paid for a FULL tank (300) last year at this time... ughhhhh! :wacko:

Yesterday was beautiful! 65 sunny and the sky was such a pretty color of blue.
Today is cooler, gray and the rain keeps falling down.

Here is information on the two fires located in Southern CA. The San Timoteo Incident is just over 1,300 acres and the Topanga is 500 acres. A total of six structures have been lost in both incidents.

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AREA INCIDENTS / LARGE FIRES:

TOPANGA, Los Angeles County Fire Department. This fire is located in Chatsworth, CA in

chaparral. Residences, electrical and communication equipment, rail lines, and wildlife habitats

are threatened. Evacuations and road and rail line closures are in place. High winds are

hampering containment efforts. Extreme fire behavior with long range spotting was reported.

SAN TIMOTEO, Riverside Unit, California Department of Forestry & Fire Protection. This fire is

six miles northeast of Moreno Valley, CA in brush and grass. Residences are threatened. Road

closures and voluntary evacuations are in place. Difficult terrain and high winds are hampering

containment efforts. Extreme fire behavior with rapid rates of spread was observed.

Right now it is just a beautiful day. We are waiting to see if hurricane Kenneth (tropical storm Kenneth now) will pass through our state tomorrow.

hisat_440x297.jpg

Here's that bad boy Kenneth heading our way.

Hey DampChar ~

We used to live out your way until Nov of last year... we lived in Pataskala... our kids still attend 4-H out there at the Sportsman Club... actually our church isn't too far from there either.... out on 40 past the old drive in... small world :mrgreen:

BTW~ I'm SO diggin that green grinnie...

No way! I live on 37, a few miles west from Johnstown towards Sunbury. Definitely a small world! Welcome to DiscussCooking, you'll like it here! :mrgreen:

it's really chiily here. i was out on the porch a few minutes ago and had to go in and get a winter coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom