What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so jealous of all of you!
It was 100 degrees here yesterday, and it's supposed to "drop" down to 97 today.:(

My a/c's been non-stop, since we're showing our house right now. I can just imagine the electric bill!:ohmy:

What I wouldn't do for one of those cold days where you can see your breath!:)

jkath it was like that this morning. not all it's cracked up to be. trust me.
i'll gladly trade temperatures with you if i could

It got down to 42 and frosted pretty heavily out in my west field last night. I'm sure glad I got all my plants moved in!
Now maybe my allergies will calm down and I can have a good time planting my new bulbs...red & pink tulips, pink narcissuss, crocus, hyacinths and more.
I got kinda carried away ordering...good thing I have grandsons to help plant! :ermm:

Good luck on the bulbs - will you show us a photo of them in the spring? I love hyacinths, but they just don't like our weather out here!
(PS - last few years I planted double narcissuses, and boy were they beautiful!)

It's been raining hard all day - I went out and I got completely drenched - whatever you've heard about Portland, OR - it doesn't usually rain like this! We've had, however, a beautiful September and we need the wet stuff so I'm not complaining...just dripping!

It's been in the upper 90's all day, now that the sun has set, it's beginning to cool down...As much as I love te heat, and dread the cold, I'd love to shivver for 5 minutes:LOL:

kadesma:-p

it's cold out compared to just not so long ago. anyone have any hot apple cider to share and make me stop shivering?:blink:

So glad to see fall! I'm lucky to live in a place where the seasons fall right on schedule with the calendar. I've never had that before in my life. On the first day of fall we literally woke up to summer and went to bed in autumn. We are SO enjoying the cooler weather.

A perfect day! 78F, 33% humidity and not a cloud in sight! The temps are supposed to get near 84 on Monday but the thermometer drops down to cooler weather and autumn finally arrives, Thank God! I'm SO ready for cooler weather!

GMTA, Charc. I expect the colors are changing a little faster for you than us here in Virginny.

Nice to 'see' you again. Did you ever get that boat finished?

Nice to see you too, Mud! :cool: The colors here are right on the verge of changing, I'll be taking a lot of pics at work, we have beautiful autumn colors there! As far as the boat goes, we've checked it out thoroughly and it's gonna be a LONG winter project. We're gonna have to remove the deck and transom and rebuild it from the hull up. It'll be fun though! How's life on your end?

DampCharcoal said:
How's life on your end?

Life is good. I got a real job a couple of weeks ago and have quit the part-time retail world. Of course it means I can't spend as much time here at DC or in front of a stove as I would like, but I'm dealing with it.

ICKY! We just got home for our weekly trip to Starbucks.. had to drive really slow. Thunder and lighting and at least an inch and half of hail and a very hard rain. It's winter!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom