What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 8:30 am and I'm sitting in a Starbucks here at the corner of Hollywood Blvd & Western Ave. It's about 60 degrees outside this morning. Should be a nice day.
The reason I'm here buying their overpriced coffee is because I was given a couple of their gift cards over the holidays. Besides, they have free wifi here so I can log on to the internet and kill some time before heading into work which is just a couple of blocks away.

81, the a/c is on. I did so much running around this a.m.. I've been in hibernation since New Years Day, cause I worked on the holidays like a dog. I thought I would really enjoy getting out, but with "snowbird" traffic and the unseasonably warm temps., it's nap time. 11 stops since 9:40 this a.m.
I'm done.

Hi 24, low 20 very windy. I don't even want to think about the windchill factor. The snow plow in my driveway woke me up at 7am. The street is very slushy. Driving has not been fun and there have been lots of accidents and the freeways have been closed at times.

Local Time: 9:35 AM EST (GMT -05) — Set My Timezone Lat/Lon: 26.0° N 81.5° W (Google Map)
headerBlue-left.gif
Current Conditions
headerBlue-right.gif
subBlue-left.gif
subBlue-right.gif
Collier CountyFlorida (PWS)
Updated: 2 min 23 sec ago
clear.gif
65.0 °F
Clear
Humidity:74%Dew Point:56 °F Wind:2.0 mph from the NE
360arrows_blue.gif

Wind Gust:8.0 mph Pressure:30.02 in (Rising) Visibility:10.0 miles UV:1 out of 16Clouds:Clear -
(Above Ground Level)
Elevation:8 ft Rapid Fire Updates:
EnableDisableSource for Current Conditions:

lucky you quicksilver

sunny but cold and windy here, about 37 degrees!

It is beautiful in the city today, I had a doctor's appointment so I had a nice drive along the Potomac with the sun shining and the monuments in the background, but it is still cold! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom