What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
High and dry, thanks for asking! DW's school was evacuated Wednesday but re-opened Friday. In western OR & WA when I-5 is closed AND the passes closed your travel is rather limited.

Dark and 69 degrees

Dark is not weather!:LOL::ROFLMAO:

LC, I said the same thing days ago.
Everything being relative, that night was creapy, no stars or moon, as to 3:30 this morning, when I walked weiner dog, the moon was full and didn't even need a flashlight to walk him.

As we're from every part of the world here and time zones, it's relative.

Everyone's a critic!

Goofy night last night. About 4 a.m. we had quite a thunderstorm. Rumbled and boomed so hard it shook the windows in the house. Only lasted a few hours.

Right now it's ultra-gloomy and the temp's dropping. Down 5 degrees in about 40 minutes. Supposed to drop all day and end somewhere in the 30-degree range.

26 degrees, snow flurries and freezing rain. Winter storm warning and treacherous travel. Another 4-6 inches of snow. We are having miserable weather--very wintery forecast as well.

I can't believe it but it is SNOWING AGAIN!!!!!!! We almost got rid of what we had and it is back. So far not sticking on the roads but it is a matter of time.

Here's a little contrast for all my friends out there. This morning at 7am I spoke with my oldest son, who live in Fairbanks, Alaska. Here at home the temp was 54F right after dawn, His temp was -47F (no dawn; it's dark all the time). That's a difference of 101 DEGREES! By this afternoon the difference was over 120F. How's them apples???

Here's a little contrast for all my friends out there. This morning at 7am I spoke with my oldest son, who live in Fairbanks, Alaska. Here at home the temp was 54F right after dawn, His temp was -47F (no dawn; it's dark all the time). That's a difference of 101 DEGREES! By this afternoon the difference was over 120F. How's them apples???

about the same here near san diego . it is 76 now at five pm. we are spoiled.

what are you guys............sadists????????................jest kidding.............I lived in Alaska for 3 years and there wasn't a long growing season,,,,,,,,,,now I'm in KZ (or will be in about 2 weeks) so it's even less..........but we do manage to get the basics.....onions, cabbage,.turnips...herbs.........yep that's about it............

We've still got snow coming down but not nearly as bad as earlier. Officially we got between 12 and 14 inches since Friday night. Our driveway was plowed three times since Friday and now it's getting covered up again. It's 25 degrees with a windchill of 15.

Barb

As I am again closer to the equator than Hawaii, in Panamá, we too are fortunate to have that balmy, tropical weather. Wish I could send some of it to all of you guys enduring this cold winter in most parts of the world. Warm wishes, at least, to you all!

Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom