What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too bad right now. About 45F and calm. Will chill down a bit tomorrow and we'll be thrust into the deep freeze on Wednesday. By Friday, we're supposed to be in the single dights with wind advisories.

Same here, Katie...it's supposed be be 2 degrees Thursday morning. Our weather report comes out of Paducah, just like your yours.

They saying it's gonna get down in to the upper 20's tomorrow night which is pretty big here on the Gulf Coast. For last couple years it hasen't made it to freezing.

It was sunny but breezy and cold today...out of the wind it was about 60 and is supposed to hit 66 tomorrow..We shall see, as I stand in front of the pellet stove looking outside.:LOL:
kadesma

To all of you that have warm weather :yuk: (pretend it is me sticking my tongue out at you).

After the 17 inches of snow we got the other day ... it has started to snow again and will continue until tomorrow where the temperatures will drop to 9 degrees with a windchill of below 5. Wanna come play in the snow with me???

We cooks, chefs etc. frequent the globe. Some of us have chosen to live where it gets **** cold in the winter, and others not. :ROFLMAO:
To all of us, I wish us a great 2009, warm or cold.:)

8 below zero. -20 wind chill.
actual temp to be -20 or lower tonight ....
25 above by sunday!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom