What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, we had an ice storm that lasted several hours followed by about 5 -6 " of snow. My electric was off for about 3 hours today and our county was under the highest level of snow emergency. I think Katie E has been offline because I bet the ice storm knocked her power off - W. KY got alot more ice.

OMG........it's beautiful.......sunny, no humidity (big deal here in Houston) and cool.......why can't it be like this in the summers????????????????????????our summers are brutal if you are not used to them.............we were built over a swamp (Texans just spit in the wind when they build cities) and we're still a swamp in the summers only the skeeters are out, too

Hot! Over 80. Going to Humphrey's By The Bay (google it!) for a couple of days this weekend and chill out, soak up some rays and generally lay back. Can't wait. If this be winter, give me more.

Hot! Over 80. Going to Humphrey's By The Bay (google it!) for a couple of days this weekend and chill out, soak up some rays and generally lay back. Can't wait. If this be winter, give me more.
do you really want to know what we hope you soak up???? Jest kidding........have fun....:LOL::LOL: though I'm not googling Humphrey's by the Bay.............I know that I will cry if I read it.......my daughter now lives in Santa Barbara.........and I did cry........

Dear Expat: Sorry 'bout that. This is such unusual weather, and I just know we're going to be paying for it down the line. With La Nina out to sea, everything is uncertain. Your daughter in SB will probably get by easier than we down here when it all breaks loose. When I moved here from the midwest (eastern Nebraska) I thought it was paradise. Now, after firestorms, droughts, upcoming water rationing, gas prices, the odd quake or two (don't even notice 'em anymore), and etc. it's not it's all bragged up to be in the tourist info. We just take it as it comes.

Dear Expat: Sorry 'bout that. This is such unusual weather, and I just know we're going to be paying for it down the line. With La Nina out to sea, everything is uncertain. Your daughter in SB will probably get by easier than we down here when it all breaks loose. When I moved here from the midwest (eastern Nebraska) I thought it was paradise. Now, after firestorms, droughts, upcoming water rationing, gas prices, the odd quake or two (don't even notice 'em anymore), and etc. it's not it's all bragged up to be in the tourist info. We just take it as it comes.

please, Dave........I hope that you know that I was kidding..........noone will confuse Houston with Nebraska by any stretch of the imagination........:ROFLMAO:my daughter loves rubbing in the fact that she lives in California..........by the way what does California mean????? anyone know? Texas means friend...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom