What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expat: California is old Indian word that means "high priced". It can also be translated as "tourist bring money". Weather here too nice to put into words, but just wait a couple of days. Going whale watching tomorrow, early AM, and it will be a lot cooler out on the water, believe me.

You are right UB - gonna be nice today, then rain, then probably snow here again by the end of this week. But I'll take the sunshine and 50 degree weather today.

We've had a change and are now getting more seasonal weather. We had an amazing run of beautiful, summer-like weather that lasted 3 or 4 weeks -- a week ago the high was 88 at the Santa Monica Pier! Finally getting some much-needed rain for the last 3 or 4 days, and it looks like it will continue for much of the next week to 10 days. That's brought significantly cooler weather, of course, with highs in the mod-50s, which actually seems quite nice for a change.

It was an absolutely gorgeous day here. 70 degrees and sunshine....spring is in the air.

It's a beautiful 70 outside right now. I love it this time of year because you can wear shorts in 70 degree weather where as 70 in July is "freezing" ~ gotta love the south.

A bit warm, in the 50s. My water hose thawed out and I got to wash my car today! I'm trading it tomorrow for a Subaru Forester I found that I can afford. YAY, life is so good to me!

It was around 70 degrees F outside today, but up to 76 inside. Snow last week, hot (relatively speaking) this week!

:)Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom