What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had our third straight day of high 60s low 70s. It was great. I expect a change soon but I haven't looked at the weather in days. I just prefer to be pleasantly surprised.

I love this weather.........in the high 60's cloudy and a bit on the damp side.......the reason I love it is because we put in a whole bunch of new landscaping and this is perfect for them to get established......Houston has been real low on rain for this time of the year......we've had beautiful sunny weather, too.............but for any of the members who live in this part of Texas we know what's around the corner......uggggggggh

It's freakishly cold and damp here. And to make it worse, I'm freakishly sick with a horrifying head cold. And a fever. So I've got my coat draped over my shoulders, with my floor heater under my desk, and I'm still cold.

Right now it's nice, 53, but I'm freezing (I'm definitely fighting a cold) but tonight it's supposed to dip to 32 and we're supposed to have snow. I don't expect it to stick and hopefully the kids will have school. I haven't seen the salt truck though and we usually get a pre-emptive dump if town believes we'll really have snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom