What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect weather for the final stage of The Tour of California. The peloton should be making their way up Mt Palomar just about now...

I missed yesterday's stage in Pasadena as I had to work all day....:(
Hey, what is the best URL to follow road races like this? Is Armstrong racing?

snow.....snow ......go away never come back another day as in NEVER...........it's cold as %^&*here.....I knew there was a reason I stayed away for 3 months.......I'm not kidding you....I'm referring to KZ where I left shorts and a t-shirt in Houston, TX.......minus 24 degrees Farenheit....oh, well.......it's got to be love, love, love........Girls.......let me give you some advice that I gave my daughter from the time she was 3 years old (now 23) don't marry an engineer who thinks he's funny ........he'll whisk you to the nether zones.....jest kidding.....won't trade him just yet....:):)

Pleasantly mild today. Mostly sunny all day long and currently 45F. Tomorrow's supposed to be even warmer. Saturday was weird...rain, snow then the sun popped out and you'd have never known there was snow by 3 p.m. Wacky!!

Still light out and I see several power lineman in their bucket trucks working on the power lines. What long days these poor guys have these days after the storm.

It's blah. Partly cloudy, cool. So not the weather I'm dying for.

All this in between weather crud... either be cold or be warmishly hot, but cool is for the birds.

Very hot and humid today. It is reportedly 91, but feels hotter. There is virtually no mountain or ocean breezes. Very unusual. Thank God for air conditioning. Even our golf couse is empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom