What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I left the house this morning to go to the shop, I thought I was in a different world. It was dry, cool and breezy. Quite a change from humid, hot and still. The prior 9 days had heat indices of 105F and above. This is NICE. Supposed to be even better tomorrow. Yeah.

Couple of sprinkles, then partly cloudy. Didn't got up to the predicted high. Headed for Vegas in the morning where the highs are running about 105 +-, but no humidity. Can't understand why Floridians like humidity. Being kind to the skin makes no sense if you can't breathe, does it? We have all the other Florida stuff, 'cept no bugs, snakes (to speak of) or gators. We do have state income tax, but here in the land of fruits and nuts, and the "governator" what's a few bucks. Right, Babe?

82 degrees at noon; nice mountain breeze (which is not as cooling as the ocean breezes, but it has lovely fragrances on the wind.) Huge, white clouds, but just complementing the beautiful blue sky.

(typing loudly) I'm in the middle of a flippin' monsoon, my pastures are flooded right now and my pool is getting ready to overflow!!!
think possitively!! you can have a huge pool party!!

sorry just trying to inject some humor!! are you and yours safe? if so there really isn't much you can do about an act of nature. a few years back we were so flooded propane tanks were floating down my street. we were praying they wouldn't blow up. i know what its like, so long as you and yours are safe try to keep your humor. good luck sweetie.

think possitively!! you can have a huge pool party!!

sorry just trying to inject some humor!! are you and yours safe? if so there really isn't much you can do about an act of nature. a few years back we were so flooded propane tanks were floating down my street. we were praying they wouldn't blow up. i know what its like, so long as you and yours are safe try to keep your humor. good luck sweetie.

Actually I took advantage of the stuck in the house situation and got the whole house vacuumed (2300 sq. ft.) and four loads of laundry done. Had to get my exercise somehow since I usually exercise in the pool everyday.
The rain is finally letting up, but it's still rumbling outside. My neighbors horses are playing in this huge puddle in their pasture. Ours our always in the barn during bad weather.

yucky post thunderstorm yucky muggy soggy buggy pooooooooooooooooo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom