What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
70F ESE20 Overcast. It's comfortably warm, but gloomy clouds. The trees seem to be putting out new growth, but the most didn't shed all their leaves this year. Pretty mild winter.

A little warmer today. We reached a high of 34F It was nice to see the sun again. More snow in the forecast.

It is supposed to get up to 71F. Windy, drizzly, overcast = gloomy again.

:whistling I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain

Dancin' in the rain
Dee-ah dee-ah dee-ah
Dee-ah dee-ah dee-ah
I'm happy again!
I'm singin' and dancin' in the rain!:whistling

I always have a hard time deciding if I like sunny, calm and 20F, like yesterday, or sunny, winds gusting to 30 and 40F, like now. Warm is nice, but I hate having to hold onto my hat when I go outside. And I can't tell how close that skunk is that I've been smelling all morning :ermm:

snow day

What the heck is a "Snow Day?" They never call one around here unless the snow is 2 feet deep. And then it doesn't count for me.

Around here, snow days are called pretty often. Due to icy roads (school closings due to that and due to power outages, frozen pipes,etc.). Today, they are predicting freezing rain and schools and govt offices are already announcing closings. Those are good days for me to work in my home office. I do hate the winter driving on these country roads. Stay safe all of you on the roads, everywhere.

Around here, snow days are called pretty often. Due to icy roads (school closings due to that and due to power outages, frozen pipes,etc.). Today, they are predicting freezing rain and schools and govt offices are already announcing closings. Those are good days for me to work in my home office. I do hate the winter driving on these country roads. Stay safe all of you on the roads, everywhere.

I don't get snow days...I have to show up, even if I have to wear snow shoes in. I do have a complete change and toiletries for if I get stuck at work. I'm one of the persons elected to go fetch people who can't get their cars through the snow.:angel:

17F here It's cold but the suns out. Heading out going north for a couple of hours. They have gotton 3 times more snow up there than we have.

I don't need a fan here today. It's so windy... well... it's pretty darn windy. The snow is almost melted away again though.

Yesterdays snow melted, now just an overcast day. We did have sun earlier, and it did get up to 45F today.

We had the front door open for a long time today, it was nice. I had the cats locked in the computer room. The furniture store tried to deliver a king size bed...we bought a queen size. LOL! I told them three times before they had it in there it was a king size. Why don't people listen? They could have saved carrying it down the stairs and around the corners, then back out if they just would have listened.

It was warm enough here that we had lunch out of the patio. We were supposed to get hit with storms, but so far, so good. It has turned colder though.

Sunny Day but 18F. A bad sorm is predicted for tuesday. Every year there is a storm here around tournament time.

All my snow melted yesterday. It didn't have much choice with it literally raining from 5:30 in the morning until I went to bed around 10:30. There was not one pause...
So of course today I woke up to 2" of snow on the ground, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom