What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batting down the hatches...we're supposed to have 20 cm (~8 inches) of snow overnight. Then Friday it is supposed to rain. Good thing I have lots of food on board <g>.

Batting down the hatches...we're supposed to have 20 cm (~8 inches) of snow overnight. Then Friday it is supposed to rain. Good thing I have lots of food on board <g>.

We only got about 15 cm of that snow, but it's raining and the icicles (2 feet long and more) are falling off the roofs. It's a really yucky mess of snow and slush and ice. We are expecting 30 - 40 mm of rain! That's a lot of water to get in a day or so (~ 1.2 - 1.7 inches).

The wind has really picked up from the southeast....something is getting blown up our way.

50 mph winds last night. Brrr. Colder today 20F. They are saying a warming trend next week. May even reach 60F.

Finally, something besides clouds, grey skies and rain.

Today is gloriously beautiful. About 70F and wonderfully sunny. I can almost hear the daffodils popping and blooming.

Glenn and I hopped on the Harley and drove south to Paris, Tennessee to get some barbecue sauce and have some ice cream.

It was a wonderful ride. All told, we took a three-hour drive. Now we'll be chompin' at the bit to get out every time it gets the least bit sunny.

70F, wind SW16, partly cloudy. Perfect, but some jerk has decided to serenade us with loud, unpleasant music. I had to close the windows and turn on the A/C. Why are some people so rude?

They had to close the interstate in northern SD due to blowing snow..no visibility & ver cold.

It got up to a balmy 62F today..alot of the snow is melting, now we're in a flooding alert.

I agree...it's gone for the spring. It's always a sad time of year!

No more watching people who cannot maneuver on the ice, no more laughing at people shivering at temperatures that aren't even that cold, no more potential days off school.
The worst time of year.

No more watching people who cannot maneuver on the ice, no more laughing at people shivering at temperatures that aren't even that cold, no more potential days off school.
The worst time of year.

Goodbye sweaters and jackets. Clumpy boots and fuzzy shoes.

77F and sunny. Beautiful. The trees are greening up so quickly, I can see the changes daily. I just hope that summer heat will hold off a while. I'm not anxious to deal with the heat yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom