What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke to 31, came home to 53 and sunny. The weekend is supposed to be in the high 60's along Ol' Man River.

image-4232351373.jpg

Second snow storm of the year! 25 degrees.

49F & cold in SE S.D. The weatherman was talking snow by halloween. Everyone is talking about the snow in Colorado today. Coffeetalk in the cafe today.

Yesterday, beautiful 70’s. Today, 48° now along the banks of Ol' Man River. North Dakota also got snow.

Last edited:
simonbaker said:
49F & cold in SE S.D. The weatherman was talking snow by halloween. Everyone is talking about the snow in Colorado today. Coffeetalk in the cafe today.

Nice to be thought about!

Second snow storm of the year! 25 degrees.

Its been 34 years since I last saw snow in person. Lots of photos, lots of movies, but haven't seen any since I left Berlin in 1977.

Its nice to look at, but I always considered it a hassle.

Here in St. Augustine, it's 67F, 87% humidity, no wind, with a low of 63F expected.

Windows are wide open with fans pulling nice fresh outside air into the house.

I love this time of year.

The first snow of the year is due today!

I will have to see if I can catch a snowflake on my tongue and not get taken in for a psychiatric evaluation!

I always look forward to the first snow but, I tire of it quickly.

A lovely 53, the sun is shining, and when I took the dog out, the one tiny gray cloud directly overhead rained on us!

Had to scrape the windows at 8 am before work today. It stayed in the 50's all day. It's 51F now at 6 pm in SE S.D.

Well, after three of the most glorious autumn days, 70, sunny, breezy, it was grey, drizzly and finally snowed yesterday!

Today it sunny but cold, and will get "up" to 49......

It's a chilly 48 degrees. It was raining and now it's just dreary looking outside.
I hate the cold weather. It's so hard to keep warm....

It's getting chilly. It was overcast all day, not one speck of sun. Not exactly the rainstorm I was hoping for.

The temperature is expected to get into the high 40s tonight. Maybe it's time to start crocheting on the bedspread/afghan/lapghan warm thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom