What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
42 and sunny along the Mighty Mississip.
How close are you to the river and at that point, are there good fishing spots you've used?

I'm also a fishing addict. Fresh water, salt water....I don't care which. I love em all. I don't do boats however. My feet must be firmly planted on Mother Earth.

image-1199632604.jpg

...another shot out the back door. Hey, where did the snow go???
60 degrees today and sunny. Oh wait...there is the snow...on Pikes Peak.

image-2824766932.jpg

A little far away for the camera on my phone. You will have to take my word for it. :)

Timothy said:
How close are you to the river and at that point, are there good fishing spots you've used?

I'm also a fishing addict. Fresh water, salt water....I don't care which. I love em all. I don't do boats however. My feet must be firmly planted on Mother Earth.

Probably a couple miles. Lots of folks fish from the banks or from boats here. I've been spoiled by fishing for walleye in Lake Of The Woods, sadly have never fished Ol' Man River. They catch a lot of catfish here, along with crappies and bluegill.

Last edited:
Am I the only one reporting snow this season? I had a SNOW DAY off of work today. Snow and lots of wind-blizzard conditions. All school districts in the area were closed. The sun did come out a little this afternoon, but now it is lightly snowing again and 28 degrees. I am happy to be inside with the dogs.

No snow yet. We were commenting on how nice it was for Halloween that the kids didn't have to tramp through the snow. We're expecting our first light snowfall by Friday here. Right now its 10C (50F) and a bit overcast. The birds are going NUTS on my feeders though so I expect it will be getting frosty ASAP.

I really thought that we would hear from some of our friends in PA and NJ, etc where it snowed just the other day too. I heard that North Jersey got a lot of snow. We have it nice here. It is beautiful for a couple of days, then snow, only to repeat it again. That is our fall weather!

Believe it or not the sun came back put and it is so pretty now. Still 27 degrees, but so pretty.

image-1247879788.jpg

Things are melting fast.

NW Arkansas, 5:45 a.m. - 39 F., 86% humidity, wind is west at 17 kts.

Mostly sunny but windy, high of 48 F.

It's been raining and about 58 degrees right now. Winds are really high. Really dreary looking outside. Suppose to get cooler by lunch.

Overcast and dismal looking. Only about 5C (37F) here right now. I don't have to head to work til 215 so I think I'll cheer up the house with some baking. The double chocolate cookies weren't a huge hit so I have to think of something else that will smell delicious and inspire my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom