What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A breezy 48, now down to 41 here along the Mississippi. Sounds like the weekend will be nice.

Kinda cool -- 58F with 77% humidity. Nice.

I hear ya, tinlizzie! It was down in the high 40's last night and I had to put an extra blanket on the bed! I know I didn't want to crawl out of it this morning! Nice and cozy until I threw the blankets off! Brrrrrrrrrr!

Sitting here with sweats on and a flannel shirt, drinking hot mocha cafe!

52F outside and only 66F in the house! I havn't used the heat yet this year. Soon maybe.

Last edited:
There were a couple of snowflakes hanging around, very overcast, breeze picking up when we came home. Otherwise, no joy here. The mountain passes got some snow, though.

I hear ya, tinlizzie! It was down in the high 40's last night and I had to put an extra blanket on the bed! I know I didn't want to crawl out of it this morning! Nice and cozy until I threw the blankets off! Brrrrrrrrrr!

Sitting here with sweats on and a flannel shirt, drinking hot mocha cafe!

52F outside and only 66F in the house! I havn't used the heat yet this year. Soon maybe.

57F and 84% humidity this morning. Wish it could stay this way all year. I haven't had the a/c or heat on for a couple of weeks now. Really wish it could stay that way all year.

Cheers w/the hot mocha cafe, Timothy!

57F and 84% humidity this morning. Wish it could stay this way all year. I haven't had the a/c or heat on for a couple of weeks now. Really wish it could stay that way all year.

Cheers w/the hot mocha cafe, Timothy!

I hear you, tinlizzie! It's wonderful when the heat or air isn't running. The electric bill is much smaller also!

I'm having eggnog this morning instead of my mocha cafe. Yum!

65F at 81% humidity this morning. Beautiful day out there!

Last edited:
It is inching towards freezing and it has been slushing all day, not cold enough to really snow. now everything is saturated. It will be a skate rink in the morning.

NW Arkansas, 6:00 a.m.: Unseasonably warm at 70 F., 71% humidity, wind 14 kts from the SSW.

Windy with 30% chance of showers and a high of 73 F.

A low last night of 55F, and right now it's 69F with 75% humidity and no wind. Not a cloud in the sky!

Beautiful autum day in Florida! I should be fishing!:LOL:

I'm so lucky, it didn't freeze...but now I'm up early, ready to go and getting cat hair all over the black pants I chose to wear.

High of 54F low of 29F. It's 52 now at 5:30 in SE S.D. The cold weather is on it's way they say.

Very nice 54° here along the Mississip. Got in a walk before it got pitch dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom