What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-6C and snowing like a son of a gun! I saw a couple of fender benders already and its only been coming down for about 2 hours. Its slipperier than snot on a doorknob out there! There is an up ramp to the mall where Bugs works, and we decided not to chance it. Good call. As it turns out, there was a van stuck halfway up when I went by later. Couldn't go up...couldn't get back down without sliding into traffic.

Oh my gosh did we have wind on Sat. Night. Thought we were going to blow away!

NW Arkansas, 6:00 a.m.: 54 F., 97% humidity, overcast, wind SE at 9 kts. More than half of the leaves have fallen but many still have their bright color.

Expected high of 69 F., windy, 30% chance of showers.

17 degrees, I'm glad I was able to "dry" the car last night, otherwise it would be iced over this morning.

43° now, after a lovely high 50’s. Supposed to get really cold tonight.

It was 24 on the way home, my new coat is too hot to zip up, my new hat has a tassel. It's winter, I'm ecstatic!

NW Arkansas, 6:00 a.m.: 46 F., 71% humidity, Partly cloudy, north breeze at 8 kts.

Mostly cloudy today with a high of 52 F. and NNE wind at 10 kts.

It was a cold, frosty 24F this morning. We reached a high of 35 today. It's 31F now at 6 pm in SE S.D.

24 degrees right now. The high today was 38. It was a beautiful crisp fall day with sunshine and blue sky.

Timothy said:
Wow chopper, I envy you! It got up to 80F here today and I had to turn the air conditioning on again.

Yea...no AC in my house, but I sure am glad we have a heater. 20 degrees and dark right now.

NW Arkansas, 6:00 a.m.: Brrr... 29 F., 78% humidity, clear skies, light breeze from the west. This hard freeze should help to clear any remaining leaves from the trees.

Sunny, high of 51 F., west wind at 5-10 kts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom