What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A good Southern Women:

1. Can catch, clean and cook fish.

2. Owns her own boat

3. Knows how to use an axe

4. Loves Beer and Football.

5. Can cook anything on a BBQ.

Did I miss anything guys? Dawgluver, you sound like a Good Southern Women! Do you own your own boat?

Timothy said:
A good Southern Women:

2. Owns her own boat

Did I miss anything guys? Dawgluver, you sound like a Good Southern Women! Do you own your own boat?

LOL! Actually, a good Northern woman. We can: Bait our own hooks, along with catching, cleaning and cooking. Drive in snow in a car, truck, and on a snowmobile. Use an ice auger. Know how to stylishly accessorize an Air Force parka. Throw a mean right hook. Use an axe AND a chain saw. Can cook anything on/in anything. Prefer wine to beer. Some of us like football, though I've never understood the attraction. No need for a boat.

LOL! Actually, a good Northern woman. We can: Bait our own hooks, along with catching, cleaning and cooking. Drive in snow in a car, truck, and on a snowmobile. Use an ice auger. Know how to stylishly accessorize an Air Force parka. Throw a mean right hook. Use an axe AND a chain saw. Can cook anything on/in anything. Prefer wine to beer. Some of us like football, though I've never understood the attraction. No need for a boat.

Ok, you can be a Southern Women too, but you have to buy a boat.

Timothy said:
Ok, you can be a Southern Women too, but you have to buy a boat.

Nah, no boat. Got a pool. And friends with boats.

Got my ice auger, my axe, and my chainsaw. What more does one need?

Last edited:
vitauta said:
^^^ what exactly is the man bringing to this table, pray tell?

He does the shopping. I taught him how to fish. I'd have to teach him how to use a boat.

Last edited:
vitauta said:
sorry, dawg, these ^^^s aren't working for me.:) my post was referencing tim's scenario about the qualifications for the southern wife....

Still applies, Vit.

A good Southern Women:

2. Owns her own boat

You forgot 'Can drive a pickup'.

For December, we have been having late spring, early fall weather. Was a nice surprise from Mother Nature. Now we are finally gettin our winter weather. Temps will go down to the 20's tonight. BRRR! Maybe snow on Cape Cod. But no snow for Christmas for us. And that is fine with me. Hate winter weather. Will have to park the scooter. :(

Addie said:
1. Must have a pickup truck with a gun in the rack.

2. Must be able to do the two step.

Anyone have anything else?

3. Very honest. When questioned, doesn't lie through his tooth.

4. Saves his good Cowboys baseball cap for church. Unless he's wearing his Stetson.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom