What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cold..... Currently it is 17 degrees F. Here is the predicted weather:

Tonight

pcloudyn.jpg

Partly
Cloudy
Lo 13°F

With the temperature at 17 degrees F. I think it wikll be colder than 13 in the morning. I hope that all of you have a warm night. Throw an extra blanket on the the bed.

okay, some weather man is having a really wild time out here....

2 days ago, at 2pm it was 84 degrees.
This morning it was raining, and was in the 50s.

Now it's colder and I'm hoping this cold front will last for a while. I mean, after all, it is winter!

The Z said:
I like it that way. It's very sort of 'closed in' and quiet.

Z, you should come visit us then. It's that way a lot around
here. :)

Right now it's cold. "They" say it's going to be colder the next few days than it's been in 10 years. Thank goodness for our gas fireplace.

Currently 35 and rain/snow. GOing up to almost 50 today for a possible thunderstorm, then dropping down to about 20 tonight, with the rain turning back to snow.

John

cold (don't know temp but cold) and rainy - supposed to turn to ice or snow throughout the day. but who knows, they say that all the time and nothing happens - it must be tough to be a chicago weatherman - they get alot of grief.

It is 67 right now the high will be 75. Tomorrow, the high will be 40, Saturday is 37 and Sunday is 35 with freezing rain. I just love Texas weather!!!!!!!!!:huh:

Ah... Lovely Cleveland weather.
Today is going to be 60 degrees
with possible thunderstorms.
By evening it'll be back in the 30's.
Tomorrow High 30 with snow flurries.
Weekend a high og 25 with snow

Here it's pretty much the same as where pdswife is; sadly, our flowers have started blooming outside and I fear they're goners unless I can cover them really well. The NWS issued a report for temperatures in the teens and 50 mph winds. Think I'll make soup today and burrow down for the weekend.

Its bloody freezing here! We are at -26C which ends up being -15F. ARGH! We had spring weather on the weekend so this is particularly painful. We've had such a mild winter that our blood is thin and we are all whining about how cold it is now. LOL. As usual, we will likely get our worst spate of winter weather in March.

jkath said:
wanna trade, pds?

YES please!! I love to be warm and hate being cold.
It makes me grumpy!!!! lol.

We're retiring to MEXICO where the sun is out most of the time
and we can lay on the beach day after day after day. :)

Eilen said:
Here it's pretty much the same as where pdswife is; sadly, our flowers have started blooming outside and I fear they're goners unless I can cover them really well. The NWS issued a report for temperatures in the teens and 50 mph winds. Think I'll make soup today and burrow down for the weekend.

That's what I'm doing.
I have beans soaking just waiting to become bean and bacon soup.
I have to take the neighbors dog for a chilly walk this afternoon but besides
that I don't plan on leaving the house until I can do so with a pair of shorts and a halter top! lol... ok...just a sweater and a pair of sweat pants.:LOL:

Cold and snowy. More cold than snowy though. The bottom is supposed to drop out on temperatures for us, with the expected high tomorrow to be 3 above! Right now we're sitting on 14 above with a wind chill of 0. Saturday we will wake up to 14 below with wind chills who knows how far lower!

Source: http://kare11.com/weather/

Dog... that is way too cold.
People here in Seattle are panicing because it may get down to 20 tonight.
We are such wimps.

lol.

pdswife said:
That's what I'm doing.
I have beans soaking just waiting to become bean and bacon soup.
I have to take the neighbors dog for a chilly walk this afternoon but besides
that I don't plan on leaving the house until I can do so with a pair of shorts and a halter top! lol... ok...just a sweater and a pair of sweat pants.:LOL:

Bean and bacon soup, yum...I decided to do a curried potato and lentil soup--'cause we need the heat!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom