What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had some the last three weeks. A little snow today but sunny now.

sunny and cold, about 25 F, hard to drive east into the rising sun this morning, trying to look thru a salted windshield.

Yesterday was 70 today a cool spell - high 65 - feels great. I agree with what marmalady said on another thread "wonderful weather and no bugs".

COLD..getting ready to rain the rest of the week..This should make Carson's 1st. birthday party next saturday interesting!!!! Glad it's at his house instead of mine:LOL:

kadesma

12.gif
12.gif
12.gif
Yahoo! He's back!

hey wasabi, our news said that Oahu and Kaui got 2-3 feet of rain in parts and was showing some people trying to get flooded houses swept out. I hope you didn't get that much.

Thanks for asking, Texasgirl. The flooding took place on the other side of the island. Weatherman's saying we might be in for more rain on Wednesday.........I hope not. The windward side of the island can't take anymore rain.

It's snowing! It's really coming down fast! Beautiful, if you don't have to drive in it, which I will be come the morning. dh took his motorcycle to work and I know I will have to go pick him up. I don't like driving in the snow. It would be nice just to stay home with a fire, a book and a cup of tea, instead of driving the sick family into town to pick up the other sickie. dh was supposed to work a 48hour shift, but decided to call in sick for the last half of it. Off we will go at 6:30 to get him.

wasabi said:
Thanks for asking, Texasgirl. The flooding took place on the other side of the island. Weatherman's saying we might be in for more rain on Wednesday.........I hope not. The windward side of the island can't take anymore rain.

I'm glad that you didn't get all that!!:)

We had Tornado watches early this morning with hail, high winds, rain, lightening galore. The skies were lit up and rumbling hard. Heads up to Raven. It's coming right for Arkansas.

Rainy here in Rockland County, NY with temps in the 40s-good day to bake the desserts for the weekend

We've made it through and it's gone just as fast as it came.

It's back building over Eastern Arkansas though so anyone from Kentucky, Bootheel of Missouri, Memphis Tennessee to Greenville Mississippi heads up, it is flat out heading your way and building with the "heat of the day".

God Bless and we'll be praying for ya'll too.

~ Raven ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom