What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about 40 here, the birds are singing here too, mostly the crows! Rain expected, which is good.

Your going to hate me PD. After all that bad weather we had this morning (well, it went from 75º to 60º and back to 70º) we had blue sky and sunshine after the front pushed through so I introduced my tomato seedlings to sunlight for the first time today LOL!

~ Raven ~

I don't hate you... but... I'm very very jealous. I am so ready for spring and summer!!

doing happy dance!!:LOL:
I'm posting the dry cove that I showed ya'll back in Sept. I didn't take any newer ones because the water never came up. Well, it's been raining heavy and steady for 2 days and our cove is one of the feeds from creeks and road runoffs. You can kinda tell the rapids that are going out there. I LOVE IT!!!!!
Our yard is also flooding.

Attachments

• cove2.jpg
    cove2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 80
  • dock.jpg
    dock.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 186
  • rapids.jpg
    rapids.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 195
  • yard.jpg
    yard.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 198
Not dancing now! A woman died last night after her car stalled and got out and was swept away. Too sad!
It took me an hour and a half {normally 20-30 minutes}to get to work because our main road in and out was flooded and I had to go around to the major highway. ARGH!!!!

tex, stay safe. I just saw pics on the news of the Dallas area. No rain...then too much too fast.

It's snowing here. *sigh*

I hope our Aussie friends are OK...cyclone Larry was a bad one!

callie said:
tex, stay safe. I just saw pics on the news of the Dallas area. No rain...then too much too fast.

It's snowing here. *sigh*

I hope our Aussie friends are OK...cyclone Larry was a bad one!

We're fine. Some of the idiots here went around the barracades though. STUPID!! My job is not worth mine or definately not my boys lives!!

I just read about the cyclone. How awful!! Good thing though, no fatalities!!

first day for ages it wasn't freezing in the morning.. we even had sun today... I wasn't sure if I still could tell what the sun looked like....

Weather today is Wonderful!!!!!!!!!

The temp is forecast for 78 - it is about 75 with a nice breeze - another day in paradise. The apple and pear trees are in full bloom. The dogwoods that haven't bloomed are in full bloom - the azaleas are beautiful. My banksia rose has bloomed sporadically so won't put on a show this year. Everything else is great. A wonderful day for the first day of Spring.

Texas girl, you be careful! I am worried about my Texas family who live in Tyler, near Dallas. I don't know if they had any troubles driving or getting to work and school. Guess no news is good news!
And let me know if you know anything about the Tyler area being effected.

Right now at 10:45 am (edt) it is 83 degrees and fully sunny. Just like summer! Awesome! And the nights plenty cool enough to sleep just great! No need for air or heat!

First day of Spring and we were hit with a load of snow last night and its still coming down. It'll all be gone by Friday (50's) and we'll be left with a slushy mess.

It's in the low 30's here, windy and drizzly. But we're really lucky, as north of us they're getting one heck of a blizzard. One spot was getting 2" of snow an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom