What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another update from the Aussie weather bureau:) We have another tropical cyclone on its way. This time its name is Brenda and its heading for the Kimberleys. Maybe it doesnt like me lol. Recovery teams and reconstruction teams (sent by our tv station) have been sent to queensland to help clean and rebuild the city of Innisvale and its surrounding suburbs. It will take a while and a lot of money but you know well survive (as the song also suggests lol) They have also started to clean up the flooding in mid-north south australia (our state!) and the weather still hasnt got hot again! But then again we are heading into winter. "Krysten": I hope the cyclone doesnt know that Kim is short for Kimberley coz i dont wanna lose my friend :(

Luv Kim & Krysten:chef:

We had a sudden cold snap but its warmed up again now and is in the high 20s (C). Its mid Autumn but today feels like summer in Sydney.

We are having wonderful weather from low to high 70's. We could really use some rain. The weather man said we are 3 inches short of what we need, but I would think it is more here. We've only had a drizzle in over a month.

Sorry its been a while and a lot has happened. Brenda hit the west coast and has created a lot of damage. Instead of going to the kimbeleys likie origionaly suggested it made a trun and hit an unsuspecting city head on causeing a lot of damage. after starting out there it headed lower towards gascoigne and is still being annoying by raining all the time. I thought it wanted kim but apparently it wants me instead. The team that was sent to clean up the mess in Queensland is being treated to a concert at Dreamworld by INXS and are really looking forward to it. Down here its been raining a lot and was like totally freezing yesterday. I guess that the hot weather is finally gon ewhich i am hapopy about. More later Bye fo now.

Luv Krysten:ROFLMAO:

TG, if you get rain, send it to us. The weather is beautiful, but we need rain big time. We can only water 2 days a week before 10am and after 4pm. We have to water about 2 acres to keep it looking nice and that isn't possible as dry as it's been. Also, we live on a hill, so lots of it doesn't stay.

licia said:
TG, if you get rain, send it to us. The weather is beautiful, but we need rain big time. We can only water 2 days a week before 10am and after 4pm. We have to water about 2 acres to keep it looking nice and that isn't possible as dry as it's been. Also, we live on a hill, so lots of it doesn't stay.

I'll see what I can do:LOL:

It looks like it's beautiful outside. Of course, I wouldn't know, since I'm stuck in an office with NO WINDOWS nearby.... :angry:

John

ay yi yi, Sierra! We're havin' what I call San Diego weather here - in the mid 70s and no humidity. Spring is a fickle mistress, though. She could have an ugly mood swing at any moment.

I was watching a Braves game. They were playing in Atlanta and the weather looked absolutely gorgeous. People were in short sleeves, shorts, and enjoying the sunny weather. All I have done outside today is shovel snow and clean it off the satellite dish.

It's all relative. We went to the movies this morning. I wore long pants and a sweatshirt and HH wore shorts and flip flops.

Think of this - you live among beautiful mountains and I live among houses that all look the same.

We were supposed to hit 90 today and we must have gotten close. DGS was the first swimmer of the season. The water is still too cold for me, but if the temp stays hot, it will be ok soon.

It's 92 here. It's pretty though. Still need more rain. Doesn't look like we're going to get any this week either.

Bah! Its getting freezing outside now. Last week it was warm and people were walking around in thongs and t-shirts and stuff and now im sitting in my room with ugg-boots on, long pants and my woolen jumper that is supposed to be for school. Yup thats right, im that cold ive resorted to wearing my school uniform during the holidays!

Cya
Luv Kim:angel:

Our wx has been highly irregular. Last Friday we were in full winter weather gear, this past Friday, shorts and sleeveless shirts, yesterday fighting freezing rain. Typical spring, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom