What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
42° here. Would go for a walk if it wasn't for this stupid head cold.

It's been a beautiful day today. A high of 54F today. It's 38F now but they're predicting high 50's tomorrow in SE South Dakota.

It is 7:30 pm here and still 43 degrees. Had a beautiful day. We may have had snow back when you guys were still having rain, but our nice days in-between the snowy days this time of year are great.

It was 39 F coming home, for once I was actually cold. I think it's just because I'm tired. Did a 14 hour shift today, but I did get my CPR re-certification done.

not a heat wave by any means, but we're out of the single digits at least. we have sunshine, blue skies, no wind and a 44 degree, perfectly acceptable winter day....

I'm singing Gordon Lightfoot in my head...10 degrees and getting colder...OK not colder yet, but tomorrow its supposed to drop. For now though, its gorgeous and warm.

A beautiful 57°! In Iowa! In January! I think we got up to 62° earlier!

Last edited:
It's a beautiful day in SE South Dakota. A high of 62F. The golf courses & bike trails are busy. I don't ever remember it being this nice out in January.

Foggy! The windows are wide open. The temps are expected to be in the low 70s today and the next 4 days. Nice!

Temperature started out at 29ºF. and it is still there. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer. Some areas are getting snow. :(

We are back to spring/Fall weather after a few days of below freezing and a dusting of snow. I am happy with the way it is right now even though I know it will not last. One can only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom