What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain expected, nothing yet, we could use the moisture. High of 71F. Overcast most of the day, Nice cool breeze now & 64F in SE S.D.

We've had showers off and on all day - with winds strong enough to make checking the mail a chore. The temperature has been sitting at about 10 C all day (which is about 50 F).

We got hail and a loud T-storm around 3:30 am, turned into lower 60’s today here along the river, currently 58°. We're expecting Simonbaker's 70’s tomorrow!

It's 0C (32F) and going down to -3C (27F). Do you think the maple sap will start up again now that the weather is perfect for sap?

Brrrrr, Taxlady.

It's starting out here at 63F this morning, going to high 80's - much too soon in the season to suit us.

Absolutely beautful day in SE S.D. High of 82F. The sun is shining brightly with a slight cool breeze.

Am still waiting for your weather from yesterday, Simonbaker. Currently 63° here along the river, supposed to be in the 80’s tomorrow.

Just had a pretty serious hail storm. Most of the hail was the size of Lima beans, but with some being larger, like marbles! Looks like we still have windshields, I will check to see if there is damage tomorrow. Last week our neighbor bought a new Accord Crosstour, I hope it's OK! I've never been in a hail storm like this, it was quite loud and I thought for sure we would loose a window. The ground was covered in ice pellets, then the torrential rain started.

Just had a pretty serious hail storm. Most of the hail was the size of Lima beans, but with some being larger, like marbles! Looks like we still have windshields, I will check to see if there is damage tomorrow. Last week our neighbor bought a new Accord Crosstour, I hope it's OK! I've never been in a hail storm like this, it was quite loud and I thought for sure we would loose a window. The ground was covered in ice pellets, then the torrential rain started.

I used to like hail when I was a kid. Now, I worry about property damage. That would be kinda scary to be out in it.

What a hot day we had here in SE S.D. today. A high of 88F. I cannot believe these summer like conditions in April!

Tuesday April 3rd

From Gargano Peninsula, Puglia

It is mild however, overcast and about 60 degrees ... with breezes ...

My colleagues tell me it is about 17 Degrees Centig in Madrid Capital with overcast skies and light drizzle ...

Semana Santa, Holy Week or Easter Week, it is always cloudy and chilly. Perhaps the Caribbean next year.

Happy Holidays.
Margi.

After getting almost warm enough to turn on the a/c yesterday afternoon, Mother Nature showed off with one of her magnificent thunderstorms lasting for hours. I'm amazed we didn't lose power.

This morning a comfortable 67° and clear skies.

Almost 80° here today along the river. Currently 73, supposed to cool down quite a bit later this week.

It was 20 degrees cooler today than yesterday. High of 68F. Lovin' this weather in SE S.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom