What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It got down to 21F last night, woke up to a cool morning. High of 58F today. It's 52F now & not quite dark yet in SE S.D.

We seem to mirror your weather here along the river, SB! 43°, and supposed to get into the 20's tonight. My hydrangeas and a few other shrubs got nipped, roses should be OK.

We seem to mirror your weather here along the river, SB! 43°, and supposed to get into the 20's tonight. My hydrangeas and a few other shrubs got nipped, roses should be OK.
I heard on the radio this morning....
The tulip festival coming up in Iowa, they ice all the tulips so they don't come up early & freeze before the festival in Orange city.

simonbaker said:
I heard on the radio this morning....
The tulip festival coming up in Iowa, they ice all the tulips so they don't come up early & freeze before the festival in Orange city.

That sounds neat. I'm familiar with the Pella tullip festival, never heard of Orange City!

We ended up with a quarter inch, much less than needed here along the river. In the 50’s. Supposed to get more rain tomorrow, along with 70°

This weather is making my body very confused & hurting. Warm up in 70's to 80's in the day, 30's at night.

It started out sunny this morning. Rain started late morning it's cooled off considerably.

No sun, no rain, no bugs. Currently 71° and wonderful here along the mighty Mississip. My favorite temperature. We were expecting rain, no show. Probably later.

Woke up to snow and wind this morning. I guess that is how we are getting the much needed moisture. The snow is gone now but the wind remains. Temp is up to 42 degrees.

Says rain, but it's pretty sunny out there. I'm headed out on the bike...at least as far as Hastings to buy a movie.

Today? Another strange weather day. When the sun was out - 80°. With cloud coverage - very chilly in the 60's. Hot to cold with frequent & sudden changes. Couldn't decide to wear a sweater or tank top.

Beautiful day, 77° and sunny here along the river. Currently 62, no wind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom