What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really cold and yucky, rain, 49° here along the river. Keeps out the riffraff at the greenhouse. Who else in their right mind would go plant shopping today?

Woke up to a cool 50F this morning. Ended up with a high of 86F, hot & sunny in SE S.D.

Rained pretty much all day, 50's, now the rain has stopped and it's 64° here along the river. We saw the sun for about 15 minutes.

Last edited:
breezy and cool, although the sun was put part of the day the afternoon's are yutzy.
kades

Woke up to a cool 47F, foggy along the river. High of 88F today. Humid day. The c.o.p.d. class at work had a hard time breathing today. It's cooling off nicely this evening in SE S.D.

Rain this morn, quickly got up to 79° this afternoon here along the Mighty Mississippi.

Okay, it's already too hot for me in several parts of the country. I'm enjoying the cool, just wish the wind would stop.

lately, i can't take weather that's too hot, and i can't handle the extreme cold, either--have i turned into goldilocks here, or am i just getting old.... :)

As the old saying goes, you aren't getting older, you are getting better.

In the hot weather the COPD kicks in and I have trouble breathing. If it gets too bad, I will have to go on oxygen therapy.

The weather is the same as yesterday and more of the same tomorrow. I am not complaingin about the rain. We desperately need it. But I hate this grey overcast and chill to the bone.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom