What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a little rain! Just a little, but at least it is something. I have been chasing the birds away from the new grass seed all day. I've had to water the new seeded area three times a day all week. Maybe today it will only be two times! :)

No rain here yet, sure hope it finds it's way to SE S.D. The whole month of july we have only gotton one, one hundreth of an inch, it's so dry. High of 95F here today.

I've been in maine and it has been in the 70s and low 80s, beautiful weather. Walked outside here this afternoon and got a face full of NC in July :LOL: it was 100 with a 108 heat index.

We are not suffering too much here today. Too dry but we had a little rain.

I really feel for everyone suffering the high heats and drought.

It was a refreshing 95° here earlier today. Currently 75°, getting dark, and I am going to run outside and roll in the (very crunchy) lawn.

Ok, I didn't get much rain at all. Still had to water three times on the newly seeded areas. It is pleasant this evening. Overcast and cooler. Maybe we will get rain tonight. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Hot and muggy. So hard to cook and bake to take with us after dialysis tomorrow. But the ride will be nice, let us all pray the AC in the motor home works.;)
kadesma

kadesma said:
Hot and muggy. So hard to cook and bake to take with us after dialysis tomorrow. But the ride will be nice, let us all pray the AC in the motor home works.;)
kadesma

It's finally cool enough to bake cookies. I made chocolate chip. I hope you are able to do the same soon.

It finally seems to have cooled off somewhat this morning. It's a beautiful 65F this morning, They are talking a high of 85F today. Great day for jazz fest, a weekend long party here in town.

It finally seems to have cooled off somewhat this morning. It's a beautiful 65F this morning, They are talking a high of 85F today. Great day for jazz fest, a weekend long party here in town.

Is that the Newport Jazz Festival? they are bring it back. :ermm:

No, not sure about newport. This is in SE S.D. Just a bunch of locals having a great time. There is a jazz & blues society in town that puts it on. It's a free event. Alot of good music & fun. We will have to miss it this year due to our annual reunion.

No, not sure about newport. This is in SE S.D. Just a bunch of locals having a great time. There is a jazz & blues society in town that puts it on. It's a free event. Alot of good music & fun. We will have to miss it this year due to our annual reunion.

The Newport Jazz Festival takes place in R.I. It used to happen in conjunction of the America's cup races. Then the cup left America and the Jazz Festival sort of faded. They are bringing it back. All the great jazz folks used to come and play. Louis Armstrong, Al Hirt, etc. New Orleans was empty when the festival was happening. Everybody who was anybody was here for the festival. :)

I love the sound of the Celtic Festival Fiona, I would certainly go too :)

It is raining here this morning and about 10c right now at 8.30am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom