What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's hot hot hot and not a breeze so you feel as if you can draw a breath. No way this chicken is grilling steaks outside, son in law is a heat hound so he gets the job:LOL:

kadesma

Whew. Could it get any hotter! I'd like to lie down in a tub of J-E-L-L-O..

You know it's really hot when...

mish said:
Whew. Could it get any hotter! I'd like to lie down in a tub of J-E-L-L-O..

You know it's really hot when...
Jello? humm, lemon or lime?:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

kadesma

We had 95 degrees F yesterday and predicted the same today. We have a slight (5 mph) breeze and low humidity ( 40-50%). If the hay dries today, we will be getting in our second cutting. You may want to look for me in the obits!

here too, middie. quite sticky.
'spose to be in the low 100's all week.
However, this morning I saw a rainbow! Turns out there's t-storms around, but the precipitation is so fine that it evaporates before it hits us!

Hot Hot Hot

Toronto:

its 35c here and the humidex is like 44c or something like that. it not and sticky and I hate it. I am hungery but its going to be something already made. I think I have some seafood salad in the fridge. I bought it but not sure if any of its left. LOL if its there I am having a sandwich and thats it. Hard to eat in this heat.

96 yesterday - 91 today. I bought one of those misting systems today and will put it on the deck so we can enjoy the outdoors even in the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom