What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is dry, wind is 9mph and 98 degrees!! pds, PLEASE, send some of that here!! My aunt said she would try to bring it with her from Spokane next month.

228hotsweat.gif

Yup... sounds like yours.
98 degrees, 8% humidity, 9 mph breeze

(we don't consider it to be 'hot' until it breaks 105, however)

We are finally getting some good rain, although it comes with tropical storm warnings. A few years ago DH put a metal roof on our house and it sounds so good to know there will be rain over the hot spots from the fires, to go in the aquifer and to water and refresh everything. Our tea party may have to be rescheduled.

It surprises me the different weather that comes with a tropical storm, rain in bands with beautiful sunshine and clear blue skies in between, then dark clouds and more rain. I suppose what is most surprising is that I've lived with it all my life and it still amazes me. Today it is very clear and beautiful. Temps are forecast for the 80's. Another day in Paradise.

It's 91 and humid. And there this stuff falling from the sky, not sure what it is, it's clear and wet. Every once in a while, there is a loud noise that sounds like big truck coming through. Anyone know what it could be???

Feels Like: 85° Dewpoint: 63°
Barometer: 30.00 in and falling Wind: NE 13 mph
Humidity: 49% Sunrise: 5:50 am
Visibility: 10 mi Sunset: 7:15 pm

Typical summer day in Hawaii.:)

It was 81 and dry today, but suppose to be in the 90's and humid:ohmy: Oh how I hate 90's and humidity. Closing myself in this room with a/c this weekend:LOL:

It's about 89 outside, my kitchen with oven and stove going is about 110:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

kadesma

I thoughtfully told HH he need not stand over the grill in 95 degree weather to cook our tenderloin. It's in the oven right now, but the AC is on, the curtains are closed, and all is well.

Currently it is 75 degrees

humidity is 65%

Today it was really hot, around 90, and humid:ohmy: Yep,AC weather for me.

Very smoky. A 2,000 acre forest and sagebrush fire just was contained about 5 air miles to the east of my house. Now a fire burning in Nevada is sending more smoke our way. During the last bout of lightning we had 13 fires on my ranger district, but none of them got larger than 3 acres. The good thing is that the temperatures have been in the high 80's.

Our weather has looked a little threatening, enough to put off the shuttle launch twice already. We haven't had rain, but the clouds have looked quite foreboding. As for myself, I enjoy what we've had - the temp is a bit milder, not so much hot sun. I was able to do some gardening over the weekend. I think there is a bit of a chance of rain today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom