What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the sun is back again!
she disappeared right in time for the weekend to make place for rain and wind... in some areas it was real bad, one man was killed by a broken tree...

but today everything looks bright and peaceful again ;o)

Its a bit chilly here this morning but sunny. Its suppose to get up around 68 today but with the sun I bet it gets a little warmer. Thankfully no rain in the forecast so I can get outside and do all my yard work after I finish up cleaning up here inside and doing the laundry and ......etc....:) "A Woman's Work Is Never Done"!

After last weeks hot weather, it is now cold, breezy and raining..Bahhhh
kadesma:ohmy:

We are still in need of lots of rain!! The lake is still down 7 feet. And now, we're going into the 90's.

Hey Tex.....lots of left over water here......the river just down the way is still flooded.......you want it shipped UPS or Fed Ex :LOL:

Please send some of that rain south to Florida. It is hot, hot, hot, and then it gets hot. We are also having a lot of fires around the state and my poor yard is nothing but sand. :(

Yesterday the high was 89 degrees and today should be at least that. I WANT COOL WEATHER!!!!

We have had the wackiest :wacko: weather lately. It has been cold all week. The low temps have been below freezing and the highs have been in the 50's. Yesterday, it snowed 2 inches at my house. I feel sorry for the campers and everyone trying to enjoy this weekend.

We finaly got some rain - only 1/2 inch but we will take what we can get. We are several inches short of what we need and everything is quite dry.

It was 89 today. We heard some loud thundering and went outside. It was cloudy and smelled like rain, but, nothing. Hopefully, we will get some soon. This drought is killing us.

It's so warm and sunny outside...I'd say about 30+, with very little breeze. The sky is a bit smoggy, but not so much that it feels like you're walking around in a haze. The laundry that I put out to dry was done in an hour - you've got to like that! :)

Hot, hot, hot. In the 90s at least. 101 on my car's temperature gauge thingy when I got into it to come home tonight.

I've got the air on and all the ceiling fans (8) going as we speak.

No clue on what to wear to work tomorrow - more of the same, and I've already worn the outfit in which hardly anything has to touch my skin.

I don't know about you, Angie, but I was NOT ready for 4th of July weekend over Memorial Day weekend! We hit 90 and I got so lethargic I didn't even want to walk the block to an activity I really wanted to do! I'm not set up for the hot weather .... no A/C, but we usually do not need it but for a few weeks in July/Aug.

6:38pm CT and it's 81* and sunny. I did have to spend an hour in the basement at work though....tornado warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom