What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
36°F, cold and rainy, and supposed to get colder. I feel so bad for our snow-encrusted folks. This is not April, this is late January. Blech.

I feel sorry for all you winterbound folks. I hope the weather breaks for you soon.

It's sunny and 70's here between the Gulf of Mexico and the Mississippi River.

It's 4C (39F), going up to 8C (46F) and we are supposed to get rain for a few hours starting late afternoon. The 7 cm - 10 cm (3" - 4") of snow we got yesterday is all turned to slush or melted away.

32 degrees F and socked in with fog. Weather man says that it will be 67 today. Sure doesn't look like it now. :glare:

:wacko: It is in the low forties and overcast. I took a look outside when I went down to get my mail. I noticed that there is not one tree in sight that even had just buds on it. And we are approaching the end of April. Mother Nature's hormones have run amok! :angel:

:wacko: It is in the low forties and overcast. I took a look outside when I went down to get my mail. I noticed that there is not one tree in sight that even had just buds on it. And we are approaching the end of April. Mother Nature's hormones have run amok! :angel:
Actually, I think this is back to what the weather used to do.

Today we are dry with hazy sun after a day of rain. Temps in the low 50s. SO is happy, she's out in the garden getting things going. She fell in love with stargazer lilies last year so I surprised her with a dozen bulbs.

I was thinking how romantic a gesture it was...Geez Andy...trying to steal hearts are you?

Just interested in keeping one heart happy...

And as a truly romantic gesture, you're digging the holes. Right, Andy?

...but not that happy. Actually, I'm not allowed in the garden except to move stuff that's too heavy for her.

Cold and rainy today. Same as it's been since... Tuesday maybe?
I've been meaning to make it to the garden center myself this week, but this weather just doesn't have me in the mood.

55°F, and we have sun! And clouds and wind.... But we have sun! And it's not precipitating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom