What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely miserable out there......has been for the last 5 or 6 days. We're up in the high 90's but with the humidity its hotter than that. There's a faint breeze but its doing absolutely nothing. So I've planted my butt firmly inside in the air conditioning till I have to go to my oldest sons baseball game at 6pm......by the it'll have cooled off some though.

It has finally cooled down to 89. I have been outside most of the day in my "office" (laptop on my deck table under an umbrella). I had to jump in the pool every hour just to stay cool.

98 degrees and sunny

Wind from the south at 13mph...

Humidity at 4% (no, I didn't forget to add a zero - - Humidity 4%)

Heat index = 93 degrees

Warm sounds sooooooooooo soooooooooooooo soooooooooooooo good! It's gray and almost raining here. When is summer going to start in the NW??

corazon90 said:
Sounds like almost everyone is suffering in the heat.

Not me! The 90's range is just about perfect here. Some people say that "dry heat" business is total BS. But it is nice not to swelter in humidity. I know what that is like (from past experience) too!

Hot & humid 95 now, was 98 at 2pm
Man, we need rain. We haven't had any in a little over a month now.

3.gif

It's 62 degrees here right now. Clear skies with a slight breeze. We've had haze/smoke all day from the Arizona wildfires.

Today, we had perfect weather. A low of 46 degrees F. and a high of 80 degrees F. Today, I was working at 7,000 feet plus in elevation and there still was 2-3 feet of snow in some places. Shorts in the valley and a longsleeved shirts up in the high country, typical weather in the Sierras. :)

warm about 80 and a slight breeze. It will cool down fast after the breeze kicks into gear.

kadesma

Today, it reached 99 degrees F. here. Which is hot when you work outdoors all day. Myself and one of the foresters I work with had to take down a weather station and calibrate the anemometer. The calibration of the anemometer only took ten minutes. It took an hour and half to take the down the pole and put it back up. We did not finish until 1:30 pm. Whew. After 2 hours in full sun I was wiped out!!

Right now it's 93 degrees (it's 7:42 am) heading for a high today of 115.

But it's a dry heat :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom