What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GB said:
yeah dry heat like your oven :LOL:
True. Or, if windy, like your blow dryer! :(

That said, I rarely perspire outside and never find it as hard to breathe as I have when I lived in hot AND humid climates. One just learns not to spend prolonged periods out IN it. That's why air conditioning was invented, I guess.

It is 94 degrees and it's gonna rain again, WOOHOO!!!!!
It has rained just a little everyday the past week. If we could just get a good steady rain for a few hours or for one day, our lake would come back up. Our lake feeds the water supply for a major city so that doesn't help any. Keep your fingers crossed!!

Texas you sure you don't live in Florida? We have had rain every day this week. AND it normally comes when the sun is about to set, which cools off the house. :)

Hot & humid here too. There are some storm clouds building but if today is anything like yesterday, it'll just thunder some & not rain. I hope it rains so I don't have to go out & water my plants.

Icy, I think that hurricane dennis has unstablized some of the weather. Now we have hurricane Emily coming and it may come close to Texas. It would be the first one to hit Texas since Brett in 1999, if it does.
It's getting a little nasty outside right now, going to take a picture.
It's dark and windy, alot of noise, but, not too bad. It sounds worse than it is, I think.

Attachments

• storm1.jpg
    storm1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 109
SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH better than yesterday. My area got 2 plus inches of rain in under one hour, parks got flooded, trees uprooted, fences down, movie theater got damage, flooded shopping center parking lot. Thousands lot power, thousands lost cable TV, cable internet.

kleenex said:
SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH better than yesterday. My area got 2 plus inches of rain in under one hour, parks got flooded, trees uprooted, fences down, movie theater got damage, flooded shopping center parking lot. Thousands lot power, thousands lost cable TV, cable internet.

Wow!! :shock: :shock: Sounds like your area had quite the day. I wish that it would rain here, but not that much. We had a few thunderclouds build up this afternoon, but no lightning or thunder.

It's still hot, sun ducked behind some white fulffy clouds for about 5 seconds today, but it's still in the upper 90's

kadesma...it's now 8:25p.mp

ditto, pds! warm (high 70s) highs and warm (low 40s) lows! Yea!!!!!!!!! for summer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had 2 days ago ice falling down :ermm:
today its nice not too hot not too cold :) just the way i like it

10 degrees celcius at the moment, its 7:40pm. Cloudy with occasional showers mmm time for a hot drink and my warm pyjamas.:)

hot and muggy here. everyday the past wee it's been in the mid to upper 90's with very hight humidity. friday we got an inch and a half of rain from hurricane dennis. that's the first rain we've had in over a month. sprinkled a little bit saturday. sunday we had a pretty good rain with some thunder. monday night we had thunder and lightening and
the rain came down in sheets. it's been pretty dry since.

It's sunny again today!
Maybe, I'll get the yard work that
I started yesterday done!!! Or maybe, I'll grab a
book and sit in the sun and do nothing. Perfect!

It's in the high 80's & supposed to get into the low to mid 90's today. I haven't been outside but when TC went out to check the mail I stood in the front door & with the humidity, that was enough for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom