What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
35°F Perfect for a walk. Already feel better after 24 hours of antibiotics. Still won't know what got me until Wednesday.

But isn't that what A/C is for? :LOL:

55 last night, 61 today, and bone-chilling dampness for two days. Caved in and turned the heat on...and it isn't even November 1st! (Family joke - Himself's cousin, who lived in Burke, VA before moving to Williamsburg a few years ago, absolutely refuses to turn the heat on before Nov. 1st.) Heat will be off again soon since I just wanted to take the chill out of the house. Besides, it's supposed to be 75 and very humid tomorrow. Sure hope we don't need the air! :ohmy:

Not for me! This century-old house isn't that tight! ;)

It's already 78 degrees outside today. We're supposed to get rain this afternoon - remnants of TS Karen.

Very autumnal. Grey skies with wispy, fast-moving strands of clouds, wind whipping a spray of misty light rain against the sunroom glass - and a promise of heavier storms in about an hour. Looks like an indoor cooking dinner. Either that, or I could send Himself out with the chops and his shampoo and soap. :ohmy: :LOL:

47°F...Turns out the migraine I have been fighting back the last several days is actually a raging sinus infection...I'm still going for a walk in the morning.
Hope you are feeling better soon! Those sinus infections are so painful. My sister used to get them a lot. Warm compresses over her face gave her some relief. Take care!:angel::angel:

Perfect weather here today. 71F, nice breeze. If it could only stay like this year round. Cooling off nicely tonight.

It was a lovely late summer day this morning when we brought Shreddy to the vet. Cool, but not very. Then we had some serious rain. Man am I glad it waited until we got home.

Fall Weather Finally

The weather report for today has temps 70-75° and humidity lowering to 50%! And, sunny all day! Finally!!!

Durga puja is starting from tomorrow but satellite picture is showing that a huge depression is forming on Bay of Bengal and already heavy rain is pouring.

Durga puja is starting from tomorrow but satellite picture is showing that a huge depression is forming on Bay of Bengal and already heavy rain is pouring.

Are there a lot of outdoor activities for this festival, radhuni?

It's pouring here, too, and it's supposed to keep raining through the weekend. My fall veggies are looking very happy! :)

In the low 60's here and I can smell the salt air with the breeze coming in off the ocean. I looked out the window and the weeping willow tree across the street is moving so gently in the breeze. The sun is brightly shining and after I have a cup of coffee I am going to go sit outside for a while. I can't go anywhere on my scooter as it is acting up again. It will be fixed Monday. :angel:

It's windy and the temperature right now is 53F/12C. Rain looks imminent (though undoubtedly not of monsoon proportions!)

Very windey here today, it makes it feel much cooler than the 78 degrees that it is. All of the trees are getting very pretty now, it's starting to look like fall here : ) My favorite time of the year.

Absolutely gorgeous, sunny, 72°F, and no wind here along the Mighty Mississippi.

It's dropped a few degrees in southern Britain. It was 52F (11C) during the day. And it's 47F(8C) now.

I am not a fan of the autumn, and even less of the winter. Roll on the Spring I say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom