What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pac posted the video, the stills worked better for me on the iPad. How beautiful!

11°F, the wind died down.

Last edited:
Very cold...1 above but again -20 with wind chill.

Neat link!
You've Never Seen a Snowflake in This Much Detail - AccuWeather.com

Those are really cool! Love the one that looks like a kid's building component! Our kids had something that had tubular connectors.

We are getting a lull between freezing rain episodes. As long as the power stays on it can do its thing outside. No where to go Saturday but my chair. :) Meanwhile, I hope Katie and texasgirl both still have electricity...

Clear -2°
feels like -29°

I have the heat turned up to 80°F and can't get the temp in here over 66°F, thanks for warm socks, lots of blankets and the space heater in the bathroom. I may need to plastic seal the windows, lots of cold coming in from there.

Our little stripper says it's 29 degrees outside and 66 inside, but our thermostat control for the furnace it says 68. I am comfortable in shorts and a tee shirt with no shoes or socks on.

We only got about 2 inches of snow but we got a lot of freezing rain and little ice balls before it turned to snow. No more precipitation predicted for the rest of the day.

Now that I moved the stripper over to my computer desk, about 3 ft away from his end table, the indoor temp went up to 69. I think his table is much closer to the outside wall. Either that or I'm just radiating a lot of heat! LOL

26F here. Just barely a dusting of snow, but my driveway is slippery because of the moisture that froze on it. The winds are calm, which means they will probably pick up some.

Weird Weather

I just don't get the latest weather.

Yesterday, it got over 80° inside my apartment. Last evening, a north wind started blowing hard directly through the open windows and I had to turn the heat on. Later, I needed to run the a/c.

This morning, I awoke to find my picture window all blurry. Yes, the condensation is on the inside, yet my humidity meter says it's at 51% which is a healthy, comfortable level??????

What's up with this?

51% humidity inside is high. Mmost folks who have humidifiers on their furnaces keep them set 30-35%.

From what it says on my barometer on my wall it is around 53 percent in here and we have no condensation on our windows. We have a humidifier on our furnace but haven't used it for years because it causes too much condensation. I googled and it said that indoor humidity should be between 30 and 50. Who knows how reliable this thing is on the wall?

23 degrees, windchill 12. More ice coming too :(
Suppose to get down to 15 today and possibility of a windchills of -4 in TEXAS??

My one storm door is always condensated, but it's because it's cold outside and warm inside. If you don't have double-pane windows you could get condensation, too.

Outside - 45f (7C)

Indoors - temp 70.5f ( 21C) Humidity 57% (avg over the past 24 hours ranged from 45% to 59%)

(One of my birthday presents the other day was a Hygrometer) :whistling

Birthday? :huh: We missed your birthday Katy? :ermm: You should have let us know - we could have baked you a virtual cake. Bonus: NO calories!

Looks like lots of us are donning thermals to keep warm. We're around the freezing mark but it's that damp cold that penetrates. At least the sun peeked out today so it looked nice. :)

Glad to see both Katie H and texasgirl have power. Stay warm and snuggly ladies!

Birthday? :huh: We missed your birthday Katy? :ermm: You should have let us know - we could have baked you a virtual cake. Bonus: NO calories!

Looks like lots of us are donning thermals to keep warm. We're around the freezing mark but it's that damp cold that penetrates. At least the sun peeked out today so it looked nice. :)

Glad to see both Katie H and texasgirl have power. Stay warm and snuggly ladies!
+1

We're at around freezing too, with that same humidity that crawls under your clothes, too bright sunshine, and a stiff, chilly breeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom