What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
25 degrees here this morning. I woke up at 3 AM and there was no snow. Now we have about an inch and it's flurrying. It was just enough to cause havoc for rush hour.

Someone dusted our trees with feathers!

Attachments

• 2013-12-10 16.30.51.jpg
    2013-12-10 16.30.51.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 101
Bonechilling cold and wind. I'm glad I wore waterproof mascara, the wind made my eyes water like crazy.

Weird weather here today. It snowed along the lake and nowhere else. Not even the snowbelt. Darn near whiteout conditions and people driving 30mph below the speed limit. Well, some of the people...Yet five miles south of here it was dry and sunny. Now it's really blowing and the storm is moving in. I imagine the snowbelt is getting hit now, too.

Nice pic, CG.

25°F, feels like 21°F, yucky brown sludgy ice on the streets and lots of idiots out there driving. Never slid this morning in the nice fresh stuff, but the ice on the streets now...have to drive really slow to not lose control.

Had to work late again. A few cars in the ditch, off the interstate, on the way home. It's continuing to snow. Tonight seems to be the warmest part of the whole day! 17F now.

Thanks taxy and pac. The snow is nice. It's hiding the fact that Himself hasn't cut the grass since before Halloween and that I've left all the weeds and dead perennial vegetation in the gardens to rot. We were LAZY this fall...

It's about 41F here in NW Florida but the sky is clear and blue and the sun is shining. Much better than the cold rain we had earlier this week.

Looks like we are getting another session of our winter storm. Very heavy snowfall.

3° F, with -18° windchill. The snow mostly missed us last night. Brrrrrrr!

Last edited:
17 here. And it looks like the yesterday afternoon/early evening storm was all we got. Another 4 inches or so. The way it was coming down I expected a foot of fresh snow this morning.

I thought it was a bit colder today, when I stepped outside for a smoke wearing a velour pullover over a cotton turtle neck and and thin velour trousers. It is colder today. -18C (0 F). So, yeah, colder today. :LOL:

Today it is 16 degrees. Doggie doesn't want to go out. At least there's no snow. We are supposed to get 3-6 inches Friday night into Sat. I hope it's 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom