What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GuitarZen said:
it was 70 and partly cloudy today, supposed to be 80 and sunny tomorrow! :)

grrrr :mad: :LOL: So we had a snow storm today, 10" ish, and then ice on top of that:rolleyes: Spring will be here in April I hope:ermm:

BlueCat said:
The wind today in Chicagoland has just been incredible. They've been at 30-40 mph and I can't imagine what the gusts are.

We have that here too! It is horrible! Everytime I walk outside, my hair gets a wind swirly! And it is shaking my house! Not to mention the burdens of being 5'2, 125, praying I am not picked up and deposited into the next county! It was quite humorous at work yesterday watching everybody outside decide whose trash cans and lawn chairs was whose though!

It's 49 right now, supposed to get up to 64 today. We are under a lake wind advisory for this afternoon. There are supposed to be frequent wind gusts of 40MPH. But right now, it's sunny & beautiful!!

Well it just edged it way up to 30, windy and dreary again, bummer--where's my blankie' !!!

10:53am The SUN is out Yippeeeeeeeee!!

Last edited:
Snow, Snow, and more Snow. Beautiful to look at (from inside while sitting next to the fireplace)!

Today [Sunday] looks like shaping up to be pretty good, the forecast is for 28C and we haven't had rain for a few days so I might get to mow the lawn [weeds]
Cyclone Odette is still mucking about out there and I wish it would make up it's mind and do something, like go away. Here's a link to it, note that I live in Mackay.
Tropical Cyclone Threat Map Page (1)

Am I the only one going nuts in the Midwest? This weather has been crazy bad. I need to get to the south to help my parents, so we're waiting for a break in the weather, then trucking.

Kind of wacky today.

When I got up it was sunny and sort of mild but very, very windy. Perhaps 45 degrees F. Then it began to cloud up. Very manic. Sometimes grey. Sometimes brilliant sunshine. By mid-afternoon, it stayed cloudy and snow swirled around us for a short while. Before long it was all gone and we had sunshine again but still very windy. When I got out of the car, the wind whipped the door out of my hand. Whoa!

Sadly, it's too cloudly to see the eclipse. Oh, well, maybe next time.

Right now it's gotten colder. In the 30s F. Still very, very windy, maybe 20 mph+. I think I just saw Dorothy and Toto fly by our front porch.:)

Today was beautiful..I have a handicapped scooter so I took Dove for a walk...LOL...she loves to ride in the basket I have on the front. We rode for about 40 minutes and she didn't want to get out. She has cabin fever too.

The rain and wind are back. Good thing we did our grocery shopping yesterday as I would be annoyed to walk 2 miles in the rain getting it today!

We're in the single digits here today, and going below zero tonight, but there is hope for the weekend, we may hit 40 or more ;) Trust me, that will seem very warm for us! On the bright side, the sun is up early and the song birds are back! Love my cardinals just like Vera ;)

It's bright and sunny in the high 60's. Tuesday we had an 86 and boy did it feel good. Birds and bees all over the place..One little hummer has decided to circle me as I sit, think he wants some of my mango iced tea:LOL:

kadesma

About 29-30 degrees. Not windy at all. Actually sunny today for a change.
I was beginning to forget what sunshine looked like. We got hit with about 4 inches of snow about 4 days ago. Hopefully it's come to an end. Bbut then again this is Cleveland so we may get one more blast of winter before then end of April.

couple of inches of snow yesterday afternoon so of course school had to be closed today. Supposed to get up in to the 50s this weekend -- whoo hoo!

unfortunately, this will expose all the dog poop in the back 40 that used to be hiding under the snow.

Got the same problem here mudbug, all that dog poop :LOL: We walk our dog most of the time, but on these cold days, he goes out back (back 40 as you say).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom