What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas, we have temps above 30! Should be warm all week, and we are finally able to chip away the ice on top of the snow today enough to clear our driveway :) The little things in life lol ;)

Watery sunshine here. quite cool, but not bitter. a very gentle breeze. All in all a good day for getting things done:)

Its in the high 30's but tolerable. I think we are suppose to have a chance of snow showers today but can't remember... doesn't matter I'm not going anywhere our little one is home sick today so we'll be staying snuggly warm indoors.

We were in the 70s a few days ago but this week we're staying around 65. It's still nice enough to have the doors and windows open.

The dogs are loving life. :)

mid 60s and sunshine. Blue skies too, darn. I like cold dark rain!

I think I need to trade locations with one of you out there.

Hm, well, despite the breeze my washing is almost as wet as when I hung it out this morning :( and I have so much more waiting to be washed and hung.

We just got the sidewalks and streets nice and cleared of snow and ice from the weekend and now they tell us we are going to get a worse storm on Wed. night or Thursday. OMIGOSH!!!! :glare:

This winter has really taken a toll on the North! It has been a very dangerous year. :(

it's 79 outside. Too bad we don't have a bigger & better yard ... I should let the lil' Chefs go outside and play.

Dunno if you other Texans heard this one, but in TX, the four seasons are: Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer, and Deer Season ... ;)

jkath said:
mid 60s and sunshine. Blue skies too, darn. I like cold dark rain!

I think I need to trade locations with one of you out there.
Not me ! I have to have sunshine to be motivated, Dark and rainy - I don't feel like doing anything!

Tornado warnings today here. Thankfully all we got was tons of heavy rain and lots of wind. By 3 p.m. the skies had cleared quite a bit. Right now it's still rather windy with a blue sky and a few clouds.

We're okay, Constance. How are you?

We're fine, Katie. You got worse than we did...we didn't have tornado warnings.
Sadly, a little 7 year old girl in southern Missouri was killed, when a tornado went through her trailer park.

That old wind sure is howling now, bringing in cold air. I guess my crocus will close back up, and the frogs that have been singing for the last couple of days will have to crawl back into the mud for a while.

Yes Jkath, I'll take your 76 degrees, that is perfect weather to me.

Our weather was slowly getting warmer, upper 30's to near 40 degree, but tomorrow we are expecting 10" or more of snow. Oh well, in two months or so, we should start seeing signs of spring or at least I hope so :)

I've got weather good for ducks right now! There's a puddle forming outside my home that is going to require underwater navigations systems to get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom