What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Doesn't look like you will get to use that hose today CG. Not unless you want to take a shower outside...
Actually Addie, my Sunday plan was to wash the front porch part of the house on Monday when it was 74 and sunny...but Monday's winds made me think differently. Never planned on doing that today since the local weather for south-central MA had been calling for rain today over the weekend. And rain we've had, since the wee hours of this morning and still going on now. Between last night's winds and the pressure dropping I have a headache the size of Texas. :(

Actually Addie, my Sunday plan was to wash the front porch part of the house on Monday when it was 74 and sunny...but Monday's winds made me think differently. Never planned on doing that today since the local weather for south-central MA had been calling for rain today over the weekend. And rain we've had, since the wee hours of this morning and still going on now. Between last night's winds and the pressure dropping I have a headache the size of Texas. :(

Our sunshine didn't last to long. But all we got and still getting off and on is a misty rain. But the wind still has the willow branches going sideways. I didn't go out after all. I know what you mean with the pressure dropping. I get very sleepy and lacking in any energy at all. Just to pick up my coffee cup for a sip or type a few words saps me of any energy. :angel:

Decided today was not the day to use the hose and sprayer on the house when I saw Toto fly by around noon. :ermm: It's been really gusty winds all day, but a pleasant 60 at 2:00 AM right now. We'll probably be able to have the last fire of the year in our fireplace on Wednesday since our high won't be more than mid-40s.
:LOL::LOL: I think Toto must have flown by here too:ROFLMAO: High winds & cool temps

I didn't really notice the wind in the micro-climate outside my back door, but the snow on the other side of the hedge was falling horizontally.

For three days I have had the heat off and a window wide open. I finally had to close the window a bit and just may have to put the heat back on to take out the chill in this apartment. The wind is still blowing and oddly enough right in my window. My place is really beginning to feel chilly. I need to put on my snug fuzzy robe. :angel:

-7°F (19°F) and sunny. I had to turn the heater back on last night. The snow isn't melting. At least it didn't accumulate on the street and sidewalks. It's supposed to go up to +1°C (34°F).

Dear Mother Nature: I woke up today to a coating of snow on everything. I can still see some on the sun room roof and on the ground in the shadows. Was this a joke? I'm not laughing...

It started snowing at 4:00 this afternoon. Huge flakes. Made a mess of things for awhile but it didn't amount to anything. Melted as soon as it hit the ground. North & East of us got much more snow we schools & all activities closed. Strange to briefly see all of that snow on green grass in SE South Dakota. It's 30F now at 11 pm. Highs in the 50's predicted for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom